What's new

Hella's 35 gal Rubbermaid grow (336w CFL, Bagseed) *1st Grow*

lolraymond

Yo Bork, I agree. I wanna read a smoke report!!!

I just bought some 35 gallon Rubbermaid tubs on sale for $3.40 each, at Walmart today. SO cheap. I hope my project goes half as well as yours, Hella!

Hella THC

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone!

Can't wait for the smoke report!

The popcorn is dry and all jarred up. The budsicle needs another day or so, then it's going to be cured for 3 weeks.

I'm not sampling... I must resist the temptation. Rest assured its going to smack me upside the fucking head when I do get around to taking that first hit :D Can't wait to fill you all in on the details. Let's be patient together :yes:

I hope my project goes half as well as yours, Hella!

Thanks man, but don't hope for that! If your project goes half as well, you wont even get a single plant! Lol! No, I'm kidding man, you're going to do fine. I fucked up bad in the beginning but fixed all the problems and this is the result. Can't wait to start growin some monsters in here.

- Hella

Hella THC

Hey all! Back after a little break, ready to fill you in on all the details!

Smoke report:

Strain: "OG Retard" Unknown Bag Seed

Breeder: Unknown

Appearence: 3 week cure. Small but widespread calyxes, more sativa looking bud structure. Nice long peach colored hairs with all trim leaves removed.

Smell: If you crack open the jar and let the smell come to you, its straight on skunk. Just reek. Stick your nose in the jar or on the bud and it's a wonderful clear, lemon, cedar, sandlewood scent with hints of watery fruit... cantaloupe or honeydew.

Taste: Nice strong skunky inhale with a floral exhale. Skunk lingers on the back of your tongue for a few minutes after smoking.

High: Excellent! Definite creeper sensation. Starts in the head and drips down your spine throughout the course of the bowl. Gets your body nice and tingly and hits you in the head, but still allows you to have a great conversation. Very euphoric.

Overall: For a first grow, I couldn't have asked for more. It's been a pleasure to smoke and will unfortunately be gone soon.

I'll have to get the pics of the newest ladies up. They are looking great!

Thanks for stopping by,

- Hella

lolraymond

Oh man. Dem weeds sure sound delightful. Very nice project, Hella. I finally found some seeds, from some old, old, very dry bammer. I figure, might as well try to grow the crap and once I figure that out, I'll move on to the good stuff! Maybe I'll make a thread and post some pictures too. Congrats Hella!

lolraymond

Yo Helllla, hows your current grow?! I must say, mine seems to be going along swimingly. Take a gander at my signature!

I'd like to see some pictures of the new plants if you have any!

sideshow1

I really hate to revive a dead thread, but this seems appropriate.

It is the same time of year you started and I am really wanting to do some rubbermaids. Seems easy and cheap. I am in PC now, but want to try to learn about clones and keep them in the PC and move to a larger flowering plant in a rubbermaids.

I will need a carbon scrubber though and will need my fans in the container and no ducting coming out. Stealth to the naive eye. Smell stealth for sure.

Awesome grow though.

Where can I find more rubbermaid grows like this?

Latest posts

Latest posts