What's new

Heime Cheeba RKS fully dried

preparedfarmer

RIP Heime.

Old School Afghan Profile on this with some skunk essence but not full on spray.

Attachments

• 1B568C44-56DA-4AC7-B6CF-D0262103DBE0.jpeg
    1B568C44-56DA-4AC7-B6CF-D0262103DBE0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 166
  • 1A3A6AA7-159D-48E4-AACD-034FDC4A5F6D.jpeg
    1A3A6AA7-159D-48E4-AACD-034FDC4A5F6D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 188

Golden Tree

The HC RKS work was great! Nothing in your face RK but certainly some muted traits and notes present! Sulphur, Turpentine notes! some whiffs of Skunk spray! And ALL things foul and acrid! Great tools to work with for outcrossing and reversals! RIP big guy! Really great look to them! Neon green calyxs! Big fat dark green shiny broad Afghani type leaflets! Everything you’d be looking for when planning a Skunk project!🙏

Golden Tree

I smoked on a larger hunt (we received our seeds in person years before the big RKS fad! Long before he started charging 500 per pack!

Most smoked like classic old school Afghans!

I’d suspect 13-17-19% THC profiles!

Nothing that will knock you out! But certainly some great classic Afghani type effects!

Flavours were awesome! Spicy acrid funky musks! Turpentine Sulphur and skunk spray notes! Thick heavy smoke!

I find the real magic happens when you use them in outcrossing!

They pair really well with other well known (skunky old school type cuts) things like the Chem Dog 91 and inline sibling phenotypes! Does great with sours! Really added some funk to the Dubb and Trinity! In fact made Trinity hybrid lines that really really stink! I find the really beef up and improve when used for outcrossing and other line work!

There are certainly RK building blocks hidden in his RK work!

Great thread for a great OLDTIMER!

Rip buddy

XLNordic

I smoked on a larger hunt (we received our seeds in person years before the big RKS fad! Long before he started charging 500 per pack!

Most smoked like classic old school Afghans!

I’d suspect 13-17-19% THC profiles!

Nothing that will knock you out! But certainly some great classic Afghani type effects!

Flavours were awesome! Spicy acrid funky musks! Turpentine Sulphur and skunk spray notes! Thick heavy smoke!

I find the real magic happens when you use them in outcrossing!

They pair really well with other well known (skunky old school type cuts) things like the Chem Dog 91 and inline sibling phenotypes! Does great with sours! Really added some funk to the Dubb and Trinity! In fact made Trinity hybrid lines that really really stink! I find the really beef up and improve when used for outcrossing and other line work!

There are certainly RK building blocks hidden in his RK work!

Great thread for a great OLDTIMER!

Rip buddy
Thank for the info.
I scored a pack of RKS Heimi Cheeba recently and i look forward to the smoke later but also to use them in crosses.
I think crossing it to the Exodus Cheese might reveal something interesting.
Time will tell

IMG_20230925_233540.jpg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I scored a pack of RKS Heimi Cheeba

picked up the same ones a while back to grow some time or another almost done outside for 2023

after a break from trimming was thinking about running a 400 watt light over the winter

or I will get into trouble (idle hands )

looked at those and some pine tar kush beans I have

so many beans so little time

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

Last edited:

XLNordic

picked up the same ones a while back to grow some time or another almost done outside for 2023

after a break from trimming was thinking about running a 400 watt light over the winter

or I will get into trouble (idle hands )

looked at those and some pine tar kush beans I have

so many beans so little time

be safe and grow well

Dequilo
Thank you and you 2

Regarding the "Almost done outdoor grows"
I have several exotic strains outside this year at 54 Northern Latitude.
They have all started flowering now but still have 4-8 weeks to go.
I have several smart units and sensors in my grow, including outdoor temperature and humidity units
The outside temperature is still okay here, never below 12-13 Celsius yet, but humidity is above 90% each night and when you feel the leaves at night with no rain, they are still sobbing wet.
So im curious as too many of the strains that will finish fully.
Im not going to risk the RKS, so they will be grown solely indoor but im going to cross it to some early mold resistant Nordic genetics and then season will tell how they will perform

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Regarding the "Almost done outdoor grows"

I am at 42.8 N been in flower since around the july 14th or a bit later, I have a sample of the one close

hanging to dry

I may need to start trimming this weekend on a few, most will be done for me around 10/6 to 10/13

the forecast here is looking OK

so G_d willing all here will be finished I have one that will need to go to 10-31

humidity is above 90% each night and when you feel the leaves at night with no rain, they are still sobbing wet.

I feel your pain these photos are from 9-23 a dry night here for once but the dew was

as heavy as rain

DSCN7511c.jpg

DSCN7512b.jpg

DSCN7513b.jpg

wet like a sponge :( a bit of bud rot not much yet but I do worry

They have all started flowering now but still have 4-8 weeks to go.

you are a lot farther north so good luck with 8 weeks but you never know about the weather ;)

all the best and be safe

S_M

XLNordic

I am at 42.8 N been in flower since around the july 14th or a bit later, I have a sample of the one close

hanging to dry

I may need to start trimming this weekend on a few, most will be done for me around 10/6 to 10/13

the forecast here is looking OK

so G_d willing all here will be finished I have one that will need to go to 10-31

I feel your pain these photos are from 9-23 a dry night here for once but the dew was

as heavy as rain

View attachment 18895302

View attachment 18895303

View attachment 18895304

wet like a sponge :( a bit of bud rot not much yet but I do worry

you are a lot farther north so good luck with 8 weeks but you never know about the weather ;)

all the best and be safe

S_M
Yes, its not only the rain thats a killer but also the dew.

Im going to keep a close eye out
Im expanding my indoor facilities quite a bit these days so ill move them if it starts to go bad.
Hoping a see thru plastic tarp and some 400 mm oscilating fans might do the trick for now 🤘

But thats why we breed some Nordic early mold resistant genetics into them
It might loose a little potency and the buds gets less dence, but it allows them to finish here ( most of the time)

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
But thats why we breed some Nordic early mold resistant genetics into them

yes indeed I have grown these people stuff outside

another good one is Mighty Mite from BC it finishes almost every where :)

the dew here has been crazy no rain for a couple days and ithere was a dense fog

until almost 10:30 AM here

this fall I am building a 24 foot by 48 foot greenhouse

all the best and enjoy the day

S_M

XLNordic

yes indeed I have grown these people stuff outside

another good one is Mighty Mite from BC it finishes almost every where :)

the dew here has been crazy no rain for a couple days and ithere was a dense fog

until almost 10:30 AM here

this fall I am building a 24 foot by 48 foot greenhouse

all the best and enjoy the day

S_M
Yes, i know
I actually have a pack of MM, but havent had time to grow it this season.
Next year for sure.
I ran Guerilla Gold 3 this year
A little disappointed in harvest date, as i thought it was early but it still needs atleast 2-3 weeks.
But Ive heard its pretty mold resistant and potent.
Just not as early as i thought