What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

[[[[ HEADBAND ]]]

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
0616D1FC-6F51-4B01-9BBE-2C6A50B0E49B.jpeg
AE9E2FF4-D162-4CE4-BD07-E5D4CC616019.jpeg
E1FE6630-E256-4A76-82ED-4D1599551805.jpeg
E0CDD4AD-BA1D-4DD5-8000-8EA541BE14E0.jpeg
86246D54-28A6-4F5E-98D5-4C0F73FC1967.jpeg
162F354E-5DA4-4B52-8305-17D93AD88833.jpeg
DBE85D12-E5CA-4279-B4C8-EF8D9D71C11B.jpeg
890BEA5C-20E6-4943-85BA-FEF31EA63C80.jpeg
AD67713C-849D-4211-A737-BAFF56031F87.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
It could be, but personally I don’t see the same plants. I think the leaf shape is a lot different than mine. It’s more slender and narrow, where mine are big, kinda knife like, wider, and jagged. Who knows, his could be an amazing bag seed of the loompa or something but I will say most the pistils on mine and loompa’s are fire red, the calyxes are diffterent, and his colas are like giant spear shaped buds with orange hairs, and mine are way more OG kush like and spiked like loompa has in his pics. His is definitely tall and viney like mine but the buds just don’t seem to stack at all close to my cut, his wayyyyyyy outperforms my cut in terms of yield. Loompa’s cut has a way different structure with how it stacks, straight OG plant structure, I don’t see it ever throwing huge bats. But his cut is beautiful and an awesome frosty beast whatever it may be. I didn’t come here to try to stir the pot, I’m just defending my cut, we bought it from loompa View attachment 18957184

I'd like to taste that, it's not the same as the headband circulating on ICmag that I pass that came thru Chaco around the same time as the ECSD.

you wanna get me a small bag off that I'll let you taste ours and the double og chems... DM me..

Loompa's Headband is an OG Kush cut. Story goes it was stolen by Loompa's friend who worked for a grow and the owner of the grow was a NY transplant to Cali.

There's a lot of plants with this name at this point lol

Original Diesel/Daywrecker/Headband
Loompa Headband/Underdog OG
Bloomington Headband
Mandelbrot/Notsodog Headband aka LA Kush
Headband56 (another renamed OG)
& i'm sure i'm missing something

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So is she from seed or clone? She does have the classic duck foot leaves
It was a bag seed found in Headband flowers.. came out of the same room that had the other side of the X Males .. it’s a real oddball of a plant, but it has some nice characteristics incredible vigor, thick, stems even though now it’s growing like an upside down octopus. In the beginning it was kind of a bean pole. I did take some cuts from it when I realized it was something special and they rooted so I have those as a back up ..amazing early outdoor flowering development and structure of the plant and then the thicker buds that are spiraling. It never got past 3Z’s on the leaflets, and now it’s almost completely single leaflets, long, slender. Like Taylor Swift.

kro-magnon

Veteran
She might have the type of high who cut through everything with those claws.🦖
She looks dangerous, you might need a hunter to harvest her🗡️
How does she smell so far? She took the smell of one of her parents or has created a new one?
That's a fantastic plant, on those pictures outdoor she's absolutely fabulous, I'd like to have the occasion to smoke some of her flowers. I'm sure she will have a very enjoyable high.

phatkidgenetics

Loompa's Headband is an OG Kush cut. Story goes it was stolen by Loompa's friend who worked for a grow and the owner of the grow was a NY transplant to Cali.

There's a lot of plants with this name at this point lol

Original Diesel/Daywrecker/Headband
Loompa Headband/Underdog OG
Bloomington Headband
Mandelbrot/Notsodog Headband aka LA Kush
Headband56 (another renamed OG)
& i'm sure i'm missing something
there's also 707 headband, which is the one i've grown before. i have no idea how it compares to the others, but afaik it's supposed to be a sour diesel and og kush cross. i'm growing a legend og now from seed, not a clone, but it reminds me of the 707 headband a bit, and supposedly legend og is chemdog x og kush, which makes sense because the 707 and legend i have grown smell similar. i'm really curious how they compare to the other headbands.