What's new

Haze Discussion Thread continued

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not Impossible at all , I'm just saying it isn't the Original seeds from early days , is remainder of stock of last projects we seen selling everywhere for last decade or 2 since his last reproduction .

Seedsman , chimera , mad mac( his might be different) but etc etc etc companies, I've even got 100 Original packs each of Sam's O Haze x Sk1 and Thai Haze or Thai Haze x sk1 ( gifted around 10 years or more ago from someone )

Tod claimed in the beginning selling seeds he got the same exact seed that Sam sold Nevil 😂, Sam didn't even have those , or if he did why hasn't he done any work with them all these decades and just the same big batches he had sold to all different seed companies or banks to White label

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
I've been trying to find those Sam's OHxSk#1 I had for a good while now so it would explain why theres none to be found, there was a shitload of them around a decade or two ago and I should have just bought them all.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Tod claims a lot of things as being fact, but that don't make it real or factual I pulled him up on OG on things he claimed in a podcast, and he denied he said them.

The Haze seed he sells were given to him by Sam, but the selections were made by Rob Clark not Tod, all Tod did was grow the plants Sam had posted that in the first Haze discussion thread.

PHRosin

I had a question about the "Frankies" Haze found in NYC in the early 2000s. Was that a NL5 x Haze brought up from Florida? I remember they used to come in little plastic .25 cent toy machine bubbles that you see in supermarkets. It was .7/.8 for a $20 back in '03-'-05. I haven't found it in years since but I remember it fondly. Strong peppery type smell with a similar type of taste with heavy, heavy effects.

Guy from my buddys high school who claimed to know folks in the Bonanno family had the hookup. Shout out to Joey Crack

Last edited:

PlastikeRubba

‘ I know for a fact that the predecessors of the ‘60’s Hippie movement being the ‘50’s beatnik generation were the first white Americans that showed interest in getting high”

this is false.
Cannabis has been consumed in the United States by ”white “ people for hundreds years.

Marijuana was mainly imported through New Orleans before ww2 .

In the 1920s the father of american country music Jimmie Rodgers was also a railroad breakmam in the was known as the Johnny apple seed of marijuana for spreading marijuana seeds where ever the train traveled since he was always rolling joints.

Those Cali trash growers have been attempting to completely redefine cannabis and rewrite it's history. What a waste of time that will be revealed to be under federal legalization.

Watch out, Newsom just shut down the back door thca loopholers so even more legacy Cali boof coming our way. More kids telling my kids that Sour Diesel should smell like toothpaste polyester muffins and haze should smell like bandaids and Christmas presents instead of like weed.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I had a question about the "Frankies" Haze found in NYC in the early 2000s. Was that a NL5 x Haze brought up from Florida?
There are a few podcasts with the people that were involved in the Haze or piff seen in NYC and Florida talking about the history and where the genetics originated from.

It was 5Hz and Nevil also moved a lot of seed to NYC threw a guy called Roger I believe who he was friend with.