What's new

have you seen my purple?

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i've never spoken to someone who has gone to Spannabis - what is it like, is there access a ton of genetic diversity there given Spain's central location in the world? i guess genetic diversity is subjective but what I'm trying to ask is, can an attendee find old stock or landrace-y beans there? naively, i would assume that a large event in Spain has a higher probability of attracting people who either have or have access to local native strains in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, etc. than an event in the USA would.

sure if have the right access and network for old stock & Landrace beans.

i know self grower in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, North & South Africa, North & South America, South Est Asia too. mine range is from small pro grower till seedbank breeder ;)

ringtail

sure if have the right access and network for old stock & Landrace beans.

i know self grower in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, North & South Africa, North & South America, South Est Asia too. mine range is from small pro grower till seedbank breeder ;)
got it. still need to know someone so hard for someone like me to come to meet new people and shop. but wow that's cool you know growers from all over the world, you probably have some interesting stories and unique strains with a fun backstory.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
got it. still need to know someone so hard for someone like me to come to meet new people and shop. but wow that's cool you know growers from all over the world, you probably have some interesting stories and unique strains with a fun backstory.

we have a seed shop here where you can buying from ace seeds some from diffrent parts of this world for example...

Persianfarmer

Yeah no citrus at all in the original. It was pure grape candy from the start to the finish. That OFP I found could have fooled anyone after 45-60 day cure, but the citrus note present up to that point took away from it, although in hindsight it was probably worth the wait because the enjoyment I got from it after such cure did bring back memories from the original gpd and urkle.
View attachment 18997796 View attachment 18997797 View attachment 18997798
Throw back shots of the authentic urkle from 2010

View attachment 18997802 View attachment 18997803 View attachment 18997804 Next up is a couple more shots of the OLD FAMILY PURPLE.
Ooooofffff AMAZING!!!