Veteran
Thx Hanuman :wave: Thx Esbe :wave:

Now I'll show you all, my beautiful Danish Passion :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Today I pollinated one of her flowers with Szamanka pollen. Thx Selasie :wave:
She is also slightly naturally pollinated by some of early male, which were on this spot before I finished them. Sooo next season will be full of surprises hehe

Next one is Heaven x ErdPurT. She also had some little sex with Szamanka today :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank you 4LM :wave:

Ok... It is the time for MONSTERS :D

First of all Early Dog x Early Skunk by Hot Cargo :wave:

picture.php

She is a girl and she is about 3,5 m high :headbange

Here is Bangi Haze/E-RocketDP x Purpurea Ticinensis. Also over 3 m high :headbange

picture.php

And here is HTC DC/E-RocketDP x B3N7ErdPurT/Royal Dane. She started to flowering very nice already :headbange

picture.php

Puffster

sweet plants bro! Love all the early genetics that still get so huge

That carpatian plant looks sweet, you got any information on her background?

good luck with the rest of your grow and bountiful harvest to you

jahman

Veteran
:wave:

Sexy gals!:D Awwww thanks for the killer update bro!
Big pleasure to watch them growing under your hand...always... :yeahthats

Now lets pray to the dry and sunny autumn... :D Big ups!

a lil tribute for you :D erdbeer/litziskunk/erocketdp x selasie sativka very early , qucik packing in weight :D yum yum
picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran

a lil tribute for you :D erdbeer/litziskunk/erocketdp x selasie sativka very early , qucik packing in weight :D yum yum
picture.php

Wow jahman, thank you bro for this picture :D
That is what danish genes crossed with polish can do outdoors on this part of the world :headbange hheheh

m8, exodus, finger, koi :wave: Nice to see you still here with my summer adventure heheh
I love to watch all your grows! They are looking fantastic and I'm sure you are all happy with 2009 growing season?

Hey puffster :wave: Carpatian is selected pheno of Royal Dane as I heard :D Here are two mor shots of it:

picture.php

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Because of little mold signs and because of lack of smoke :D I had to cut my first lady this summer.
She is Szamanka (ShamanxSelasie Sativa)
Very early little babe :D and quite strong :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
hey , nice lookin buds , don't worry bout the mold , that's jsut part of outdoor growing. Who cares if you lose buds to mold , just put more plants to compensate:yeahthats

i always harvest partially i cut of the branches where i see infected buds , but i don't mind losign buds to mold , it sucks but i just won't spray anything on buds at any stage.

Last edited:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Update :D

E-RocketDP x Deep Chunk. It is the first plant i started this yeat... well... one of 3 first plants :D Love her from the begining...

picture.php

HTC Deep Chunk/E-rocketDP x B3N7ErdpurT/Royal Dane. This one I've topped but she is still close to 3m high :D And few BIG main branches...

picture.php

picture.php

Heaven x ErdPurT. Love this indica!

In center :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BangiHaze/E-rocketDP x PurpureaTicinensis. This one is really huge. About 3,5 m high and started to flower really fast last days...

picture.php

picture.php

Danish Passion. She will be ready in very few weeks :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the last one for today Purple BastardxAF. I'm happy it has no autoflo...

picture.php

Today I geve them high PK ratio blooming food... I hope they will eat a lot of it for next few weeks hehe

I also used amistar for the first time. I belive it will make them hard for the rest of season. Soon will came morning fogs and all that autumn rains... They are ready for it I belive :D

I also made some supercropping job with few plants and killed last male this season. It was EarlyDogxEarlySkunk by HotCargo :wave: Now they have much more sun for lovely buds :headbange

Stay safe and green all!

wdr

Veteran
great update 1410, im sure they explode after PK dose.

Stay away from any trouble.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Zielonylass,

I see some simularity here.... lol

Great grow...

Peace, G.A.

040909PurplePeaceNepaleseduobud.jpg