What's new

Growing within the 25 mile rule

paper thorn

Veteran
i bet leo will be on the lookout for any growers once the dispensaries start opening. They charge you with violating the amma and then charge you for cultivation as though you are some drug dealer just like before. look what they're already doing when they find someone over the 12 plant limit.

KT420

i bet leo will be on the lookout for any growers once the dispensaries start opening. They charge you with violating the amma and then charge you for cultivation as though you are some drug dealer just like before. look what they're already doing when they find someone over the 12 plant limit.

What are they doing? I haven't heard... but I have heard in Cali it's $1k fine per plant over?

bluepeace

Noticed AZDHS was shut down last friday. I have heard a rumor that a dispensary has been approved in glendale and is expected to open in 1-2 weeks. Thus the phoenix metroplex is nolonger gonna be catheterized to cultivate! Anybody know of this?

Yes,but I hear they have no growing facility.

I really been thinking of continuing my small grow,crazy stuff. I meant to add after my card expires.

So in summary you do need a permit currently to cultivate 12 plants and carry your 2 and 1/2 ounces of weed about but no permit is required to carry concealed pistols, knifes, collapsible batons, kubatons, etc..
An armed society is a polite society, so be polite if you decide to visit Arizona.
What a country, What a state, God bless it all. :)

IMB :)

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/medical_weed/

What a fucking JOKE!!! Good to know they're regulating all the things that really matter... Just go down to the one of the some thousand pawn shops and buy a nice used stolen glock with 20 bodies already on it and the serial etched. No need to register it and no need for a license to carry it, and not a problem if you carry it loaded and conceal it in the small of your back, just don't have any weed on you or you could get into some shit...

What a fucking JOKE!!! Good to know they're regulating all the things that really matter... Just go down to the one of the some thousand pawn shops and buy a nice used stolen glock with 20 bodies already on it and the serial etched. No need to register it and no need for a license to carry it, and not a problem if you carry it loaded and conceal it in the small of your back, just don't have any weed on you or you could get into some shit...

This carelessness will promote the wonderful happenings at such places as AZGOGREEN/TOP SHELF MEDS a few weeks back...

http://news.nuggetry.com/medical-marijuana/arizona-medical-marijuana-collective-employee-shot/

Funny that people are calling the unlicensed dispensary the culprit and not the concealed carry laws of the state. It couldn't have happened to a more appropriate of a place though as it was just a matter of time and anyone who has been there will know what I'm talking about. IMO, that place was shit ran by shit, giving us all a bad name...

The dispensary that did get licensed in Glendale is called Arizona Organix... They have held off on opening with no actual set date due to the owner's discretion... He is probably worried that he will be made an example of by Sheriff Joe and his accomplice Bill Montgomery...

paper thorn

Veteran
With the first three dispensaries opened, Arizona Organix in Glendale, Green Medicine in Tucson, and Cathy's Compassion Center in Cochise, 70% of arizonans, and probably 70% of patients are now within 25 miles of a dispensary.

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

If you want to continue growing within the 25, you need to be a caregiver an your patients have to be located outside the 25.... Az

If you want to continue growing within the 25, you need to be a caregiver an your patients have to be located outside the 25.... Az

Everyone doesn't qualify to be a caregiver.
icon8.gif