What's new

Grow start to finish which brand of nutes

Megas

I might be opening up a can of worms here but I am not to familiar at all with organic hydo products. But is there any brands that sell containers of the stuff so I can do a grow from start to finish?
Or is it not that easy as in you need to find your own worm meal and all that jazz. If I could just get containers of pre-made stuff then I'm hopping on board.

mg75

usually organic hydro means... inert medium and water soluble and immediately available organic nutrients.
for example... growing in a hempy style bucket using perlite and earthjuice nutrients...
or
growing in a ebb & flo system using clay rocks and iguana juice as the nutrients...
or
using promix HP and feeding the plants bio-canna nutrients...

Megas

usually organic hydro means... inert medium and water soluble and immediately available organic nutrients.
for example... growing in a hempy style bucket using perlite and earthjuice nutrients...
or
growing in a ebb & flo system using clay rocks and iguana juice as the nutrients...
or
using promix HP and feeding the plants bio-canna nutrients...

For earth juice nutrients is there anything simple like the Lucas formula you can do?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a Botanicare whore myself and with the results I have had for a few decades now LOL I think I could recommend it with a clear conscience. It's all Organic Except the Cal-Mag but from what I've read and seen and heard anything can be labeled Organic if you Pay The Man.

Good Luck
Mr.Wags

T

TribalSeeds

I'm a Botanicare whore myself and with the results I have had for a few decades now LOL I think I could recommend it with a clear conscience. It's all Organic Except the Cal-Mag but from what I've read and seen and heard anything can be labeled Organic if you Pay The Man.

Good Luck
Mr.Wags

Actually its not labled as organic certified because they derive the ingredients using synthetic methods. It does cost to be certified and they didn't pay for certification.
Ive used cns and pbp, but wouldn't call them 1 or 2 part solutions. The cns grow might be for veg, but neither bloom products are. Im looking for something easier in coco.
Earth juice bloom has 0 N, so you need both grow and bloom during early and mid flower.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also recommend Botanicare. I use PBP,LK...love the stuff...

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

As mrwags & Hammerhead said :respect:

Pureblend Pro by Botanicare :good: Those who know...know :tiphat:

:canabis:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually its not labled as organic certified because they derive the ingredients using synthetic methods. It does cost to be certified and they didn't pay for certification.
Ive used cns and pbp, but wouldn't call them 1 or 2 part solutions. The cns grow might be for veg, but neither bloom products are. Im looking for something easier in coco.
Earth juice bloom has 0 N, so you need both grow and bloom during early and mid flower.

Pure Blend Pro is a premium, one-part, natural and organic-based plant food. Both Grow and Bloom formulas provide increased nutritional value, promoting vigorous, lush, green vegetation and superior fruits, flowers and vegetables with the use of organic and natural sources. Pure Blend Pro is a healthy environment-friendly alternative to commercial chemical fertilizers.

In the US, federal organic legislation defines three levels of organics. Products made entirely with certified organic ingredients and methods can be labeled "100% organic". Products with at least 95% organic ingredients can use the word "organic". Both of these categories may also display the USDA organic seal. A third category, containing a minimum of 70% organic ingredients, can be labeled "made with organic ingredients". In addition, products may also display the logo of the certification body that approved them. Products made with less than 70% organic ingredients can not advertise this information to consumers and can only mention this fact in the product's ingredient statement. Similar percentages and labels apply in the EU.

In the U.S., the Organic Foods Production Act of 1990 “requires the Secretary of Agriculture to establish a National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances which identifies synthetic substances that may be used, and the nonsynthetic substances that cannot be used, in organic production and handling operations.”[5]

Also in the U.S., the National Organic Program (NOP) was enacted as federal legislation in October 2002. It restricts the use of the term "organic" to certified organic producers (excepting growers selling under $5,000 a year, who must still comply and submit to a records audit if requested, but do not have to formally apply). Certification is handled by state, non-profit and private agencies that have been approved by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).

One of the first organizations to carry out organic certification in North America was the California Certified Organic Farmers, founded in 1973.

All I know is I can take 5 bottles of Nutes and get this:

And end up with a room full of those with the easiest way possible imho and have been doing so for decades not years and can do it time and time again.

I will go as far as to say I could take a complete newbie have them spend maybe 100-150 on food and 3 months later have them with a few thousands of dollars worth of meds had they bought them on the street and got God Know What.

Because I have already done it here on these boards and know for a fact I'm correct so take that with a grain of salt but pictures don't lie:

I'll take consistency over being a shooting start any day.

Yeah That
Mr.Wags

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or this :)

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or frosty tasty CLEAN buds like these, potent & beautiful meds :canabis: :smoke out:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PBP with Liquid Karma grows some pretty big healthy sexy seeds too, perfect for an organic crunchy salad! ;)

picture.php

picture.php