What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant find my camera cord lol...shit will pop up sooner or later,i have some fire to drop too!lol...
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
camera is all tip top...pc is a pos lolol...all is good.hope all is the same w you all....

peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:gday: Tona mate, awesome to see you cranking out the dank still brother :good:
I will be hanging back around if u don't mind if I can get my old front seat lounge chair back ;)
peace and puffs to you and yours mate
:smoke out:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still out here doing my thang fellaz...
hopefully ill have some time soon to show what ive been up to,
personal time is something ive had tooooo little of lately.
hope everyone is good.
peace-T-

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YOOOOO!

Great to see you F.A.M. - you've been on my mind. Glad things are going well for you. Hope we get to see some of that mega calyx fire you produce sooner than later! You've been missed. :respect:

dank.Frank

SourDank

Veteran
I saw this thread have activity and got super excited lmao. I hope you have time to show us what you been up to brother

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank Frank-whats good my brother...im trying to get me a update on here but having problems w the ole dusty camera...hope everything has been good with you homie..i wish I had more IC time but I got my ass a gooooooood ass job making mfkn buckets of money...but 50+ hours there a week and then the other 20-30-40+ hours a week in my grow and being a dad,grandpa and super hero :D don't leave much time for me to IC like I wish I could.
catch up soon brotha.
peace-T-

SourDank-im trying to get some shots up my brother..if I can figure out how to do it from the phone ill be in bidness.
peace-T-

nickman-whats up maing...yea still rockin the 8,currently only running 6 though because I got burnt out and took a little break in veg....now im just waiting to restock my veg up and get rolling full steam again...after this run I probably wont flip anything for about 2 months...I have cups I just cupped,and a cloner full of goodness but nothing vegging ready to flip atm...soon T,soon…
peace-T-

if any of my homies on here are going to the cup this weekend let me know..
...ill be there ready to link up and smoke tf out!
I will be taking some Triangle Kush x Stardawg...Sour Power....Motorbreath 15...Sour Dubb...and The White...
yes I still run The White, she keeps a special spot on my grow room.shes my go to when I need me some sleep...when u have her dialed she packs a hard fast punch,for someone like me that has a problem with getting sleep that is a much appreciated quality

so i went to take pics for you guys and my camera wouldnt work,so i went to take the battery out to charge it and the damn thing was swollen up inside the battery compartment...???
i got it out but the thing looks pregnant and it aint taking a charge so i either have to get a new battery or a whole new camera...
I have some pics I took off my phone for the ig but idk how to load them on here so ill see if I can figure out how to do it and make sure they don't be stamped or whatever the fuck that is...
peace-T-

SourDank

Veteran
I was happy to find you on IG lol, but I prefer here over IG in every imaginable way. Either way, the garden is always lookin super dank brother so I can’t wait to see more

Raphael

Glad to see you’re still with it Tona, I did the same but had to step away from the herb scene... checking things out and reacquainting myself with things I am happy to see a familiar face round these parts :)

Latest posts

Latest posts