What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Kfad was dank!!! Wish I could've kept it going. P was the coolest cat on ic for sure. Met in line camping out on a kriptonite drop(ahh, those days, lol). I'd love to see you back but sometimes you gotta say fuck the internet and all the bs that comes with it. Stay safe homie

Haven't been on here in a while...one of the best threads on the forums hopefully it will become active again , hope all is well with philthy his posts were always some of the dankest

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
miss this guy... i just cracked some super old beans from P, super silver chemdog haze x chemsour. only had one come up though. guess i didnt store them well, they were 4 yrs old. hoping its a male for once in my life

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i know, im so disappointed the rest didnt come up. but one is better than none, hope i can find a suitable mate for it after it shows sex

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
just heard some good news! seems that our old friend phillthy is finally in the clear!!!! maybe we will see him around these parts soon... 4 years is a long time buddy, im so glad you dont have that hanging over your head any longer...

CONGRATS!!!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you all for the love and support. It has been a long time, too long, but I am here and free. I apologize for my absence but I had just been focused on family and playing the waiting game. The wait is over and today is like a rebirth. I'm back ladies...

Latest posts

Latest posts