What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grateful Seeds - Orange Groovy (or Groove?) - 75 days 12/12 approx.

pheno #3

One more good looking plant. This one is the more dank of the group, smell of rotten, mud, dirt. Not orangy at all. It's probably the pheno I like more to smoke.

A note on this strain...I had 6 seeds and had 6 females. I don't know lineage and I was wondering if they're female seeds, do you know?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grateful Seeds - Orange Groovy (or Groove?) - 75 days 12/12 approx.

pheno 4

#4 is a beauty, period! Resin quantity and bag appeal are at top levels on this plant. I have 4 little cuttings in a fogger of this pheno to put them in a hydro setup in a while, can't wait to see them flowering. If hydro go as it should go, I can't imagine what beautiful flowers can produce this plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Those orange grooves are really hot looking... they have great bud to leaf ratio...

I like #’s 4 & 5 ...!!!...
but they’re all very nice looking...!!!...

Great job as always bro... ... ...

Sante

In DoPa
Most of the times flowers smell good but when smoked after a couple of hits most of the aroma is gone...sometimes it stays till the end, and that's what I always search for, it's maybe the most important factor I search as smoker.
Hello dear. After had done the smoke test do those phenos(or at least someone of them) taste good as they smell?
Looks really nice but crazy expensive too, def worth it?

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sante honestly I didn't find ''the keeper'' and not one pheno smokes good like its smell, however I must admit few pheno are a pleasant smoke, just not the top level I like.
Dunno if those seeds really worth the money...I found better things for cheaper, that's for sure...and just to name one: forbidden fruit cake by ThePlugSeedbank (female seeds) are very similar by aroma but on a higher level...and they're cheaper indeed.

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few pics of Orange Groovy #1

Attachments

• photo2089528.jpg
    photo2089528.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2089529.jpg
    photo2089529.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2089530.jpg
    photo2089530.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2089527.jpg
    photo2089527.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 38

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vegging is always different, sometimes happen I keep plants vegging for long time just because I can't put in flower as I have no free space lol. However using small pots (3liters max.) vegging is usually not too long, let's say a couple of weeks maybe?

Hey explosive my friend, thank you :)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already wrote something about Orange Groovy in the past. At the end of the game I kept just one pheno (number #3), grown it both hydro and coco, summer and winter, always stable, that's why I kept number #3 even if its flowers are not so dense and maybe other phenotypes are looking better in the pictures below.
Not the best I have in the stock but it has a good resin coverage overall, good yielding, not too long to finish. Aroma has very little to do with orange, my selected pheno has a lack of terps compared to other strains or the same OrangeGroovy I tried at the 420 cup. Nonetheless I'm happy with it and I will keep it in the next future.

Orange Groovy #1

Attachments

• photo2089528.jpg
    photo2089528.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2089529.jpg
    photo2089529.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 35
  • photo2089530.jpg
    photo2089530.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 34
  • photo2089527.jpg