What's new

Grindhouse Mob Boss - DaH

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good work..... I must say very underrated and not because of price. I love the way the you just taste and feel the smoke roll over the tongue with every hit. The smash in ya face numbing effect then 20 min later she drops all over ya body. Very nice just thinking of her. To bad I gave her all away so others could feel what I was feeling.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
dried bud shots-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can see some purple hues in it.. bomb.. smells ridiculously amazing like lemon pinesol chemdog. Is prob the best thing im currently growing

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just saw a friends mob boss...wish i took pics. real interesting bud...looks chemdawg dominant but definately has some tangy fruit hues in there....good stuff!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Its def a beautiful thing.. Love MOB BOSS, got so lucky having this pheno be the first Grindhouse female Ive grown out

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Just imagine a chemdog nug dipped in lemon pinsol.. pretty much sums it up.. pretty even mix of lemon and chemdog. =)

dickcorn

Nice I have 8 different females at 1 and 15 days flower , at least 2 have exhibited lemon funk odors. Hoping for something great, every pic I've seen of it is awesome. Question though, was there alot of purple striping on the stems in veg on her? Were her internodes spaced farther apart or about average? Some of mine have very exaggerated spacing. Whats the high like? And on a side note how are those freebie fem's coming will you start a thread for those too? Any ways beutiful shots thanks agian for sharing.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
all phenos so far (5 pheno's total) have had purple striping in veg. I have 1 pheno that looks like a sour D plant, w/ major exaggerated spacing. It just got flipped, so I won't know how that one turns out till later. My other pheno's look pretty normal (not too compact, not too stretchy) but if I had to decide between the 2, it would be stretchy/ sativa.. DONT WORRY!
I am waiting till 4/20 to try the smoke, there will be a update then
I will have a thread for the freebee's.. I plan on doing a thread on that and d420's purple kush specifically as a service for IC, since there is so much skepticism concerning those 2..

dickcorn

Sweet thanks for the info. I;ll have to look again but I think 6/8 have purple, 3 are stretched internodes and I have 1 that looks totally different, short and squat, and no purple stems. Can't wait for a smoke report

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
super chunkity lemon funkery, to quote Jules Winnfield, Oh, man. I'm going, that's all there is to it. I'm fucking going.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I plan on doing a thread on that and d420's purple kush specifically as a service for IC, since there is so much skepticism concerning those 2..

What's the skepticism about? The quality of purple kush and the mob boss? Just wondering as i have run one and am about to pop two packs of the other.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Skepticism is about the gypsy mystery feminized pack and the d420 purple kush

People are skeptical because=

mystery pack- no one has any f'in clue whats in it.. i just have faith that gypsy wouldn't toss shit beans in a mystery pack

purple kush- The Kush used in the cross has had been frequently reported as a hermie.. W/ d420 in particular.. No one has yet to say that the purple kush 2.0 is hermmed..

the gnome

Veteran
man-o-man daheadies,
you did a jam up job on those ladies fo sure :tiphat:
those nug shots are lookin mighty fine!
I'm ready to give mob boss a go as soon as the seedbo restocks