What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Greetings from me and my friends!

High Priority

Hello ICMAG! I represent myself and a small group from Spain in growing and breeding. We moved to Spain from Russia a few years ago, but our experience in the cannabis industry is about 13 years.

Today we are making some S1 seeds (for ourselves and our friends who do not have the opportunity or do not want to buy overpriced and overhyped seeds) and of course we are working on author's F1 cannabis genetics. Current project landraces are mainly from Afghanistan and Africa, but this is not all geo's.

In the future, I will be happy to present the concept of our group and share the best practices and planting material with community if necessary.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello ICMAG! I represent myself and a small group from Spain in growing and breeding. We moved to Spain from Russia a few years ago, but our experience in the cannabis industry is about 13 years.

Today we are making some S1 seeds (for ourselves and our friends who do not have the opportunity or do not want to buy overpriced and overhyped seeds) and of course we are working on author's F1 cannabis genetics. Current project landraces are mainly from Afghanistan and Africa, but this is not all geo's.

In the future, I will be happy to present the concept of our group and share the best practices and planting material with community if necessary.
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts