What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Greetings from germany :)

doublezero

@Persianfarmer
I think there is lots of info on the use of SW. Here is one link describing the process of making compost and another with more general information to use as a starting point.
Regarding any stress techniques my thoughts were that I do have enough space now outside and I do not need this as well as letting dem plants just do their thing.

Maybe, if i had known what the plants (especially the tall one) would develop I would have chosen to do some nice bondage.

High yields I do not really care about. Damn, I grew some sativas in my 2x2x2 tent under 50W that flowered like 4 months and yielded 10g :D. Here, of course, I had to modify the plants a little bit.

In general I prefer the natural development of the plant. I also don't do defoliation. If a leaf has reached the end of its lifetime and drops to the ground, so be it. If I would remove it one or the other way it just does not feel good and I doubt the plant likes it.

I like reggae very much and the philosophy of rastafarian culture is likeable :)

Persianfarmer

@Persianfarmer
I think there is lots of info on the use of SW. Here is one link describing the process of making compost and another with more general information to use as a starting point.
Regarding any stress techniques my thoughts were that I do have enough space now outside and I do not need this as well as letting dem plants just do their thing.

Maybe, if i had known what the plants (especially the tall one) would develop I would have chosen to do some nice bondage.

High yields I do not really care about. Damn, I grew some sativas in my 2x2x2 tent under 50W that flowered like 4 months and yielded 10g :D. Here, of course, I had to modify the plants a little bit.

In general I prefer the natural development of the plant. I also don't do defoliation. If a leaf has reached the end of its lifetime and drops to the ground, so be it. If I would remove it one or the other way it just does not feel good and I doubt the plant likes it.

I like reggae very much and the philosophy of rastafarian culture is likeable :)
Hiya Rastaman 😉
Thanks for the reply and attached readings, much appreciated.
Ha ha ha, the SW article you sent me is from OSU which I applied for to do my studies, instead went to WSU and CWU close to Seattle.
Regarding grow, i hear you!!! You let mother nature do its things!!! By the way how was the smoke of that 10g😉?
Like yourself I am a huge fan of Reggae and the Rastafarian culture.
Jah Rastafari King Silasi I!
PF

Latest posts

Latest posts