What's new

Gorilla 🦍 haze

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming on in leaps and bounds mr b looking well hope you and family are doing well keep up the good work my friend :good:

superx

Veteran
Evening Mr B,

I take it those sleek ladies have finished stretching.

You dropped from 13hrs on to 12 was the extra hour to aid with the stretching?

Atb

mr.brunch

Veteran
Evening Mr B,

I take it those sleek ladies have finished stretching.

You dropped from 13hrs on to 12 was the extra hour to aid with the stretching?

Atb
Hello mate
I usually run at 13 on for at least a third of the flowering period for a few reasons, mostly because the extra hour gives them extra energy and because they’re well into flower on 13h outdoors and that’s what we’re trying to mimic I guess.
Also read a few studies years back showing that double the amount of thc is produced at 12h light compared to 11h , so a bit more can’t hurt 🤣
Update incoming later on :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 28 flower
Looking very nice for 4 weeks in, building up well…
IMG_3757.jpeg

IMG_3758.jpeg

IMG_3759.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3761.jpeg

IMG_3762.jpeg

IMG_3763.jpeg

IMG_3764.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well Mr B its that time for the weekly tease 😜

Hope those ladies are been kind to you. ☯️
Update incoming later tonight when I do the watering, they’re still asleep at the moment 🤣
Been looking good, and I can’t wait to sample them

superx

Veteran
Fast developing ladies buddy with serious sized calyxs,

The Amnisea core cut x GG is great lineage, shown by your ladies.

Best wishes on the home run. ☯️

mr.brunch

Veteran
The fastest one is down and drying 🥳🥳 smells beautiful like that golden bubblegum-ish smelling amnesia we used to get in the early 2000’s… solid nuggets and very sticky at under 7 weeks what’s not to love ❤️ about that ?
Other 3 are maturing fast, removed a fair few yellowed fan leaves last night and the orange hairs are on the march 👍

superx

Veteran
Always nice to get a early finisher(a little sample for what's on the horizon)

Looks like the above are still kicking out new pistils, what's you guess on estimated finish time, 2weeks + ?

What was your final pot size? (Apologies if you already mentioned it as I can't seem to locate it)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Always nice to get a early finisher(a little sample for what's on the horizon)

Looks like the above are still kicking out new pistils, what's you guess on estimated finish time, 2weeks + ?

What was your final pot size? (Apologies if you already mentioned it as I can't seem to locate it)
They’re in 20L pots mate, peat based compost ( going to hunt down some more tomorrow) looking at them I think they’ll be done within 2 weeks, the shorter one might be a little faster…
Looking forward to trying some as she’s got that smell about her👍👍

linde

The fastest one is down and drying 🥳🥳 smells beautiful like that golden bubblegum-ish smelling amnesia we used to get in the early 2000’s… solid nuggets and very sticky at under 7 weeks what’s not to love ❤️ about that ?
Other 3 are maturing fast, removed a fair few yellowed fan leaves last night and the orange hairs are on the march 👍
Don't forget a smoke report. I'm curious how it smokes. They look killer

Latest posts

Latest posts