What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 S1 testers

vapeking

Getting my GG#4 seeds started tomorrow stoked after seeing your journal!! thanks for sharing, I think I have a pack of S1s so we'll see what happens. Did you get any hermes, or males? New to popping seeds, so unsure really what to expect. Starting them in rock wool. Can't you weed out the males during veg like 11 weeks or something like that, do I have to flower them to find the females?

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
S1's are female vapeking.
get to popping something less rare/indemand for your first go with beans .
People usually have bunches of freebies or strains they dont want so if u know someone who grows ask em. Good luck

Last edited:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Getting my GG#4 seeds started tomorrow stoked after seeing your journal!! thanks for sharing, I think I have a pack of S1s so we'll see what happens. Did you get any hermes, or males? New to popping seeds, so unsure really what to expect. Starting them in rock wool. Can't you weed out the males during veg like 11 weeks or something like that, do I have to flower them to find the females?

Where did you get your seeds and what does the pack say on it ? No i didnt get any males or hermis. Just so im sure you understand right S1s are feminized seeds. Now if you got regular seeds that will have some males i find them around 4-5week veg but it takes experience to know what your looking for and where to look. Let me know if you need any help!

vapeking

yeah did some research and now i understand the S1, F1, F2, BX, etc. Anyways I got them at the cannabis cup in San Bernandino. I grabbed GG#4 from unknown prophet, Area 43 from Franchise, Sin Mint cookies, Sin City OG, Nightmare Cookies from Sin City, and got a pack of 818 Headband from a friend. Oh yeah and Mint Chocolate Chip from Exotic Genetix. I grow indoor using rock wool, always had access to clones so just now starting to experiment with seeds. Did my first packs after last years Cannabis Cup and still have some of the keepers for moms.

Grizz

Veteran
yes, but most I have seen have been sour bubble dominate . not a bad thing but I haven't seen a real gg4 dominate one yet. the guy you got those from found one that he says is as good if not better than gg4, I haven't seen it yet.

vapeking

Where can i get more packs or whats my best bet to find some good gg#4 phenos? I wish I would've bought more than 1 pack DAMNNN!!!

Cannavore

Veteran
yes, but most I have seen have been sour bubble dominate . not a bad thing but I haven't seen a real gg4 dominate one yet. the guy you got those from found one that he says is as good if not better than gg4, I haven't seen it yet.

ATq0JQt.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
is that the 113 phenol cannavore ? if so it looks very good. sorry just read what ukp said and it is the 113, I better get a cut or his ass is mine, lol

born2blaaz

I've got a Gg4 S1 that I'm gonna try to pop, but was wondering if there was anyone in New England that I would be able to get a cut of Gorilla Glue #4 from? I've got some other stock if you're interested in trading.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pro headie,,,,
very best of luck with the gg4,,,,i was lucky enough to be sent quite a few gg4 s1s from across the atlantic and will run them next,,
watching to see how yours turn out,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

Pro Headies

Veteran
hey pro headie,,,,
very best of luck with the gg4,,,,i was lucky enough to be sent quite a few gg4 s1s from across the atlantic and will run them next,,
watching to see how yours turn out,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

Thanks 944s2...honestly though after reading about a guy that tested out 300 and only 1 was worthy compared to the actual cut ive come to conclusion after this seed i got going now im done with gg4s1's. Out of the few ive done all have been good tasting but not powerful enough to keep around for too long. no stretch and slightly above average buzz on S1s, im looking to acquire clone now. Mine have been sour bubble dominant and not anything like what i hear or seen the actual glue is.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks 944s2...honestly though after reading about a guy that tested out 300 and only 1 was worthy compared to the actual cut ive come to conclusion after this seed i got going now im done with gg4s1's. Out of the few ive done all have been good tasting but not powerful enough to keep around for too long. No stretch and mediocre buzz on S1s, im looking to acquire clone now. Mine have been sour bubble dominant and not anything like what i hear or seen the actual glue is.
blimey pro-! thought he would have found a keeper amongst those,,
I have the gg4 cut and just flipped her,,,,,
looking forward to see how she does but if she don't "perform" after all the love I will give her then shes out mate,,pics of my gg4 cuts a few days before bloom,,
keep safe and well pro-h....peace and regards s2

Pro Headies

Veteran
I believe the cut will be great for you 944. I thought i had a decent S1 until i had a friend drop off 6 different samples of different strains. In comparison the S1 i had was only mid pack but my Fuel was top #1. Heres list of little comparison i did over weekend, ranked in order best to worst. It was a smokey stoney weekend for sure!

1.Fuel
2. Tangie#15
3.Mk ultra
4.tangie #10
5.kosher kush
6.GG4S1
7.MkU#2
8.Sleestack

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe the cut will be great for you 944. I thought i had a decent S1 until i had a friend drop off 6 different samples of different strains. In comparison the S1 i had was only mid pack but my Fuel was top #1. Heres list of little comparison i did over weekend, ranked in order best to worst. It was a smokey stoney weekend for sure!

1.Fuel
2. Tangie#15
3.Mk ultra
4.tangie #10
5.kosher kush
6.GG4S1
7.MkU#2
8.Sleestack

nice strains there mate,,,,,tangie is one i really want to smoke and hope they have a good one when we are over in amdam in a few weeks,,,,,dna beans are proper imho,,not forgetting reserve p

Latest posts

Latest posts