What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

GOOGLE IMAGE GAME

wizoo

Veteran
dug out quiet the memories with this search...
best acid around here came with a funny bike design on the front & the formula printed on the back; honouring albert hofmann and his first lsd self test experience... et voila, found it via image search:

$(KGrHqR,!ngE8VUbKkh3BPIFqPeRV!~~60_35.JPG

HC7.jpg

also, there had been some very special editions of these from time to time... "glazed" doubled dosis tickets called "jubiläumshofmänner" :D
almost too strong for just one person! a ripped off quarter bit of these (like in the pic below) was enough for an intense two days trip...
picture.php

$%28KGrHqJHJCQE8fQm0Np,BPIDm%28k!%29w~~60_35.JPG

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Somebody got a new search? green women yielded great results, as did tab blotter lsd acid, if I do say so myself! What's next, this is a cool thread!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
grow_the_economy_medical_marijuana_vote.jpeg

^ wanted to see it bigger
florida-marijuana.png

i was born in FL and if they would wake the fuck up and pass anything i would move back!

TreesTrees.png

^ just like it

S

SeaMaiden

I've gotta put up a warning, especially to Windows users, that my machine is notifying me that there is content from a site called forkparty.com in this thread and it's known to contain malware. I'm running Linux so I'm not so concerned, but if someone else is running Windows they should be. Whoever put it in there may wish to remove it.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Found while image-googling buzz kill-
Weird!
buzz_kill___color_by_squirrelshaver-d3nvggj.jpg

Used to see x-rays of shit like this all the time when I worked at a hospital. Definite buzz kill!
Lx.jpg

Meat Loaf's made some good music, but let's face it, he's also been and on and off buzz kill.
meatloaf.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I suggested the last search term, buzz kill. How about somebody else throw out a new one?
BUZZKILL.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts