What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Google Earth & Site Searching

wkoots

I don't know if its already mentioned but the sun light feature is very use full you can adjust the date to get the when and where the sun falls.The problem with google earth is everybody uses it.At least 3 times Ive hiked out to no where just to find some body has beat me to it

Team Microbe

Veteran
I don't know if its already mentioned but the sun light feature is very use full you can adjust the date to get the when and where the sun falls.The problem with google earth is everybody uses it.At least 3 times Ive hiked out to no where just to find some body has beat me to it

Oh really?? Where's the sun light feature located exactly? I've never used that before

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
the google earth pro has it as well..it will show the shadows of the trees/hills that it casts on the landscape which could be really handy,i DL the pro version since its free

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I use delorme gps topo software and google earth..then I transferr from laptop to handheld pn-20.....yeehaw... I do the same as scouting new hunting areas... I got quite a collection of topo maps/blm maps ect...