Update 10-13

Attachments

• 45B242CC-2BC7-4234-9DFA-1BD1248068AE.jpeg
    45B242CC-2BC7-4234-9DFA-1BD1248068AE.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 129

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You may have to extend the photoperiod with artificial lighting this time of the year. I think by Dec. some of the plants may be ready. Question? Why are the sides covered? 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Christmas and New Year are starting to look, good. Thanks for keeping us updated. Super set up Goodflower. 😎

Christmas and New Year are starting to look, good. Thanks for keeping us updated. Super set up Goodflower. 😎
Ty sir. We are anticipating the chop Jan 14th. Wondering what we may yield. I have an idea but I won’t jinx myself. Here are my environmental numbers that were taken at the end of that video. I can’t figure out how to upload a video on here for some reason.

Attachments

• A8FC8013-38C2-46CC-8F2E-FC562F295260.jpeg
    A8FC8013-38C2-46CC-8F2E-FC562F295260.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 84

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You guys are kicking ass. Most people don't know how much work goes into greenhouse production not to mention the costs. The plants are the boss and tell you what to do and you have no other choice but to comply or suffer the consequences. I love greenhouse work because its amazing what you can do. Plus the working environment is super sweet although the work is hard. I love working in a greenhouse on a rainy day, all day long. Thanks for keeping us posted friend. 😎

You guys are kicking ass. Most people don't know how much work goes into greenhouse production not to mention the costs. The plants are the boss and tell you what to do and you have no other choice but to comply or suffer the consequences. I love greenhouse work because its amazing what you can do. Plus the working environment is super sweet although the work is hard. I love working in a greenhouse on a rainy day, all day long. 😎
It most def is some work but it’s def rewarding.

Latest posts

Latest posts