What's new

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

Limeygreen

Veteran
Got two phenos back in flower, did them in 3 gallon pots, vegged about 3 weeks before flowering, just transplanted around 4 weeks of flowering into 10 gallons. Trying to dial in the feed, the first one has some slight clawing but temperatures have been around 30-32 degrees c in the lights on. Got trellis up the other night, so far this first pheno I have been having almost every day for weeks, no real tolerance build up, no ceiling or at least one I want to try and find. I find her strong and blissful effects, pie eyed, laughing and relaxing finish. Shes around 5 weeks flower here.
PXL_20240503_205948019 - Copy.jpg

This pheno I pulled the first lady at 12 weeks just to make space for these two, smells like lemon cleaner and bit of oil, more slender over all but long running colas of dense flowers, haven't had a sample of her yet probably this one needs 16 weeks for me but will see, shes at around 4 weeks flower here.

PXL_20240503_205940274 - Copy.jpg

Looking forward if you're ever doing the 4th generation Golden Tiger @dubi I have version 2 on the way and f2s from version 1, but the v4 you mentioned in the thai thread being a possibility in the future would be awesome I think.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you dubi for this awesome plant.
The curing is coming along nice mostly a tea and lemon smell but strong.
Sampled some with my sister last week, smokes really clean no body effect all in the head.
It may look a bit airy at first sight but its not, here is the clone at 9 weeks and 1 pot of the smaller stuff after about 5 weeks.

Thanks to you @Moody303, for sharing your impressions after harvesting your GT3! :) It seems like a phenotype that can finish in around 12 weeks, not much longer. Green tea and lemony terpenes are typically Thai, like it's the case of the Thai mother of this F1 hybrid. Glad to hear that the effects are cerebral; hope they're also of high quality, potent, and long-lasting!

Thanks to you @Moody303, for sharing your impressions after harvesting your GT3! :) It seems like a phenotype that can finish in around 12 weeks, not much longer. Green tea and lemony terpenes are typically Thai, like it's the case of the Thai mother of this F1 hybrid. Glad to hear that the effects are cerebral; hope they're also of high quality, potent, and long-lasting!
I also got two GT3 in flower rn hope also for some nice green tea and lemon expressions :) did a very nice stretch

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Crazy Thai branching and stretching @Limeygreen :D excited about this new run after learn how well you grew GT3, and usually second run from clone with same genetics gets much better!

Thanks for your interest on a possible future Golden Tiger 4th version :) Idea i had i mind was to cross (Thai Koh Chang/Meao Thai) x Old Malawi Killer selected females with pure Thai Chiang Mai, that would make a 75 % Thai hybrid (with 3 different Thais), and 25 % Malawi genetics.

Last year, I traveled to Thailand, Trat province, and its islands (Chang, Mak, and Kood) and managed to get some interesting new pure Thai accessions that can expand our Thai breeding in the future.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Looking forward to seeing the new thais and golden tiger developments, it's nice to have worked landraces to find things instead of trying to work myself, will try a golden tiger outdoors this year at 42 degrees north, might be too cold and wet when she needs to ripen but want to try.

Lebanizer

Crazy Thai branching and stretching @Limeygreen :D excited about this new run after learn how well you grew GT3, and usually second run from clone with same genetics gets much better!

Thanks for your interest on a possible future Golden Tiger 4th version :) Idea i had i mind was to cross (Thai Koh Chang/Meao Thai) x Old Malawi Killer selected females with pure Thai Chiang Mai, that would make a 75 % Thai hybrid (with 3 different Thais), and 25 % Malawi genetics.

Last year, I traveled to Thailand, Trat province, and its islands (Chang, Mak, and Kood) and managed to get some interesting new pure Thai accessions that can expand our Thai breeding in the future.
I think it's paramount you start to work on GTv5 with only 6.25% Malawi for its bulk yields and high THC content but ditch the wet socks aroma :ROFLMAO:. A big bulky chunky Thai that smells like eau de cologne (lemon, musk, green tea, flowers) is what we want 🤤 .

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
They all smell different but similar. The first is by far the most complex and stinky. Hard to describe. Not quite lemon but soft citrus and greasy funk? Very good. Another I think is what you would call green tea. Also very good but not as weird and exciting to smell as the first. And the third is similar to the second just not as strong or defined.

Plants are bent to fit under light at 5.5 feet height and in 2 gallon pots. One got a little light burnt. I have barely been present for this grow and even forgot and left the light on 50% power.

So far super happy with these seeds.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good there @bigtacofarmer :) thanks for your support and for joining us with the endeavours of your 3 GT3s, much appreciated! The female in the first bud pic of your post looks really juicy even already ripening, the other 2 seem to be slower flowering and are barely in early-mid flowering stage.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Looking good there @bigtacofarmer :) thanks for your support and for joining us with the endeavours of your 3 GT3s, much appreciated! The female in the first bud pic of your post looks really juicy even already ripening, the other 2 seem to be slower flowering and are barely in early-mid flowering stage.
I've enjoyed everything I've grown from Ace. If I could afford I'd grab a few packs of everything you offer.