What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

ORANGE BANANA KUSH F1

pics were taken at day 66, will chop at 70 this Wednesday.

got her sister to the left of her hopefully filled with the ORANGE BANANA STARDAWG seeds, will know for-sure in a couple weeks how successful the breed was..

peace ..

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks for sharing your pics and sharing your seeds. I’m about to run train wreck og can you tell me flower time or phenos to look for? Peace sdd

JAWS

SDD

flowering time will be 9-10 weeks...

chunky buds will be the og the more sat looking longer buds will be your trainwreck.

peace ..

JAWS

FORUM MED'S F1..

PEACE :tiphat:

Attachments

• forum meds f1-1.jpg
    forum meds f1-1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 52
  • forum meds f1-6.jpg
    forum meds f1-6.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 19
  • forum meds f1-9.jpg
    forum meds f1-9.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 21

sdd420

Veteran
SDD

flowering time will be 9-10 weeks...

chunky buds will be the og the more sat looking longer buds will be your trainwreck.

peace ..

Thanks man I’ll post pics when they get flowered. Probably not for a few months though, I’m just planning the next round. On another note I like the new stuff your doing and will be watching for them to drop. Keep it green bro thanks again sdd

sdd420

Veteran
By the way I’m from NorCal. Do you know how many different strains I’ve had before that they called “train wreck “ ? Can’t wait for some real deal. Would you ever offer it again? Peace sdd

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
By the way I’m from NorCal. Do you know how many different strains I’ve had before that they called “train wreck “ ? Can’t wait for some real deal. Would you ever offer it again? Peace sdd

If you're in California then look specifically for the
"E-32 Arcata Trainwreck" narrow leaf with dank ass lemon pine aroma flavor not all cerebral with some body to it

Jah bless

JAWS

SD420

i have only ever worked with the real deal ARCATA trainwreck, been doing so sense 2006-07...anything with trainwreck in it from me was made using the real deal...

peace ..

JAWS

a look at the ALIEN BLOCKHEAD, it's early but she's looking good...lot's of blockhead in this pheno which i love.

i did run/work the male a while back so yup.

peace :tiphat:

Akss

Havent flowered her yet. Grew and sexed them under some screw in leds which isnt something i normally do but i just took a few clones off her and ill probably give them a proper veg then flower them out. Might be a while but i will update when it happens.

JAWS

CRITTER, thank you my friend i was hoping some one else would notice that..this pheno for-sure is supporting the blackhead genetics, can't wait to get her going strong in flower...

AKSS, awesome yes please drop in some thought's on that one when the time comes...

EMPER, alien soda f1 {unreleased} * blockhead ibl

ran the blockhead a while back and made a bunch of freebies with her...

peace :)

Latest posts

Latest posts