What's new

GMObx1 X SFVOG

tricloud

The gmobx1 male has been around for a few years now, I used him to make the GMObx2 which was grown out and tested. GMObx2 kicked out some great plants but acted more like an f2 than a double back cross. Giant colas, some way too fluffy, some quite dense, granny smith apple to dank but no garlic.

I also used this male to make several other crosses which are being grown out and tested by others right now as I'm making this post. I also made an f2 with him (gmobx1 x gmobx1). 1 of the crosses was already tested by myself, GMObx1 x ChemdogD.

I think the garlic flavor might be hiding in the f2's of the bx1 generation. I found an onion ring flavored female in the Chemdog cross and I also found one that tasted like SFVOG and was gooey AF! But I figure if I'm going to save an SFV flavored one it may as well come from the SFVOG cross right?

So here we go. I put 60 gmobx1 x SFVOG seeds in my germination station and planted the 24 strongest sprouts. Here they are:

Attachments

• 20240408_180357[1].jpg
    20240408_180357[1].jpg
    4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

tricloud

its bound to be good!
Thank you. I'm always looking for something special. If the project don't seem worthy of taking to an F4 minimum I'm not going to go past the first stage or 2. Sometimes and quite often it's hiding in those f2 seeds though. So if we get some big ass colas covered in resin that also drop resin something close to GMO then well move past the f2 stage. I think its quite possible after testing the gmobx1xchemdogd grow though.