What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Givin it another shot

SofaKingStupid

Damn. I feel so weird. Lately I been failing miserably. I’m not too sure why. I think I just been havin a bad run lately. I been trying to get back on my feet for better than 2 years now. First I couldn’t get good cuts. Then bad seeds. Then more bad cuts. Either that, or I suck. Tho I haven’t had a problem in almost 20 years of growing mabey im just getting old and feeble now. I don’t know.

That’s why im goin into this confused. But here we go. Il be doin Blumburns Fat Basttard fem. In DWC in 3” net pots in 5 gal buckets. With 3 double 4” flouros for seed clone and veg, and 4 buckets around 1k hps in the flower room to start.( the plan is to get 2 more lites and an auxiliary panel for the room after first or 2nd harvest). Anyhow. Here she is now. Bean popped out the cube the 12th. I’m waiting to see some yellow on the cotyledon before I give her ff326.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn. I feel so weird. Lately I been failing miserably. I’m not too sure why. I think I just been havin a bad run lately. I been trying to get back on my feet for better than 2 years now. First I couldn’t get good cuts. Then bad seeds. Then more bad cuts. Either that, or I suck. Tho I haven’t had a problem in almost 20 years of growing mabey im just getting old and feeble now. I don’t know.

That’s why im goin into this confused. But here we go. Il be doin Blumburns Fat Basttard fem. In DWC in 3” net pots in 5 gal buckets. With 3 double 4” flouros for seed clone and veg, and 4 buckets around 1k hps in the flower room to start.( the plan is to get 2 more lites and an auxiliary panel for the room after first or 2nd harvest). Anyhow. Here she is now. Bean popped out the cube the 12th. I’m waiting to see some yellow on the cotyledon before I give her ff326.
Good luck it happens to the best of us at times were all getting older so to speak..:good:

SofaKingStupid

Now she’s in her own net pot in her own bucket. I stuck some rocks around her. I’m usin bottle water in her 5 and I’m still waiting for just a little yellow on her cotyledoms till I nute her

Attachments

• IMG_7891.jpeg
    IMG_7891.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7892.jpeg
    IMG_7892.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7893.jpeg
    IMG_7893.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7894.jpeg
    IMG_7894.jpeg