What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Z-ro

I faced a whole box of somoas and half of a thin mints and half of a dosidos yesterday, straight up bubblegut this am!!

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cookie monster paid me a visit!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

hammalamma

Veteran
holistic essentials in the east bay has 'fortune cookies' 25 an 1/8th and they say it has seeds, they actually are telling people that the seeds will grow some fire.

lol

gsc doesnt smell like your usual dank imo. its more of a unique smell ive only experienced once on a batch of gdp x s1og. Like a fresh cake batter or something. The first time i opened a jar of it and took a big whiff i got the biggest smile on my face, not because it was sooo reeking dank like some herbs, but b/c it was a very unique smell and one that is very very nice transition to taste

My gods gift [gdp x og] has the same smell you speak of, smells like cookie dough to me. I ran this by a few friends most said the same, sweet doughy.
picture.php

picture.php

They might of deleted them because they were on the cookie boxes. There was concern about infringing on the gsc logo 5 + pages back. That's my guess.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
here they go without the box. Now you cant really tell they are gs cookies either, cuz keebler and one other company make an identical cookie to the samoas, and theres a bunch of thin mint rip offs, so should not be a copyright problem...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Goodkarma

GSC

GSC

Nice...I can tell they are the REAL GSC's. They way the chocolate is dipped.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
mami and mommas

mami and mommas

i hold my cookie cuts so tight all my mamis gets a full search before they leave my momma room ... believe me she is not hiding one anywhere...anwhere lol i swear i double checked her...lol

Attachments

• IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1642.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg