What's new

GG4 and More

ForTheLove

Veteran
Gotta say GRIMS -
I love your handle bro.
And your garden isn't lookin to shabby either sir!...joks:D
Very interested in your other thread to man

All the best with all the green gals in your life ma man.

PLR&£

GRIMS

Veteran
Well said man, well fuckin said. Only wish I had a real-life mentor, I'd be a lot further along. Instead I'll be the mentor when my bros get their heads out their asses :laughing: Hopefully.

Having a mentor definitely helps. Everyone gets it at a different pace. Hopefully your brothers will snap out of it soon and look at you as a role model or mentor. I have a brother that's a few years older who is in and out of prison/jail. I help when I can but it's up to him in the end. Peace! :biggrin:

Gotta say GRIMS -
I love your handle bro.
And your garden isn't lookin to shabby either sir!...joks:D
Very interested in your other thread to man

All the best with all the green gals in your life ma man.

PLR&£

Thanks, friend. Appreciate the compliment on the garden. My other thread has me quite interested as well.. haha :dance013: Thanks again for the good vibes. Stick around.

Update tonight at lights on!

GRIMS

GRIMS

Veteran
We are on day 29, so, the beginning of week 4. The Gorilla Glue plant that's directly under the light is a bit hungry. Going to whip up something rich and special for her next time she's dry...

I've noticed that my Glues aren't as chunky as some for what day they're at but I'm not worried because I believe it's due to the fact that I don't use any products to trigger quicker flowering. Not sure, but I'm not worried!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do you guys think? Peace!

GRIMS

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
You got frost on the leaves I'm pretty sure the duds are frost-free. Day 29 I'd think there'd be a lot more hairs. I'd hit up the official GG4 thread. :good:

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
JackMayOffer had a Glue drip-fed every 30 minutes, she was 11 foot tall in a 3-gal, he probably hit a pound and set a world record with that one so don't be shy with the food man. :biggrin:

GRIMS

Veteran
You got frost on the leaves I'm pretty sure the duds are frost-free. Day 29 I'd think there'd be a lot more hairs. I'd hit up the official GG4 thread. :good:

Thanks for the advice, it is appreciated. I am aware that my Glues seem to be a bit further behind than a lot of other folks. Early in flowering I burned them slightly so followed up with just water a few times. My mistake but it will all work out I believe, I don't mind taking it a bit longer if that's what I need to do. They will start getting lots of goodies with every feeding now.

I know this cut is legit because I got it from a forum member who has ran it multiple times and I've smoked the finished product. I check the Gorilla Glue thread out a lot :biggrin: Peace, friend!

Welcome to the show! It should be fun

Looking awesome GRIMS! Hope everything works with your feeding next round! Are they starting to smell at all?

Thanks man! I'll have it more dialed in next run that's for sure. I'm still confident that this run will be a success though. Yes the smell is beginning to develop. In about 3 weeks things should be stinky. May need to change out my filter.

GRIMS

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my glue doesn't compare to the monsters I see in some of the threads.
they were at 6 weeks yesterday and they have a nice stank to them now that compares well to my cookies.

hang in there, it's a waiting game...

GRIMS

Veteran
my glue doesn't compare to the monsters I see in some of the threads.
they were at 6 weeks yesterday and they have a nice stank to them now that compares well to my cookies.

hang in there, it's a waiting game...

I'm hangin' in there! Growing actually taught me the art of patience. I'll just hit the Glues with tasty nutes pretty hard and watch them blow up :woohoo:. Not going to get down on myself at all.
Week 6 and stanky? That's what Joesy said too.. Thanks for hanging around, buddy.

GRIMS

GRIMS

Veteran
Hey IC! GRIMS, here...

I've been very busy with the garden and other aspects of life. I apologize for not being very active on the threads that I follow. I plan to be online a lot more often now because things have settled.

The flowering room is smelling great, I will be taking day 49 pictures at lights on tonight to post here... The 15 Gorilla Glue 4's are finally getting nice and plump (I say finally because I stunted their growth accidentally early on in their flowering life with a minor, sloppy mistake). I'm really starting to understand why it's got "Glue" in the name.. some really sticky, icky, resinous stuff.
Here's a small sneak peak. This picture was taken 2 nights ago of some lower nugs underneath the top SCROG.

picture.php

I added Black Label "Root Enhance" to the veg and early flower feeding regiment. The Roots Excelurator was a little too pricey for me. I will keep you guys posted on how that's working out.

picture.php

The next table is up and running (the photo above is from 3 days ago, GSC x GG4). I have 2 different phenotypes of GSC (forum reversed) x GG4, and 2 Candyland clones. These will be joined by a Pink Champagne and Gorilla Glue #4 this evening.

Here's GSC x GG4 phenotype #2 at day 5

picture.php

Phenotype #1

picture.php

And here is 1 of 2 Candylands at day 3

picture.php

Who's going to the Emerald Cup in December?

GRIMS

Grizz

Veteran
Hey IC! GRIMS, here...

I've been very busy with the garden and other aspects of life. I apologize for not being very active on the threads that I follow. I plan to be online a lot more often now because things have settled.

The flowering room is smelling great, I will be taking day 49 pictures at lights on tonight to post here... The 15 Gorilla Glue 4's are finally getting nice and plump (I say finally because I stunted their growth accidentally early on in their flowering life with a minor, sloppy mistake). I'm really starting to understand why it's got "Glue" in the name.. some really sticky, icky, resinous stuff.
Here's a small sneak peak. This picture was taken 2 nights ago of some lower nugs underneath the top SCROG.

View Image

I added Black Label "Root Enhance" to the veg and early flower feeding regiment. The Roots Excelurator was a little too pricey for me. I will keep you guys posted on how that's working out.

View Image

The next table is up and running (the photo above is from 3 days ago, GSC x GG4). I have 2 different phenotypes of GSC (forum reversed) x GG4, and 2 Candyland clones. These will be joined by a Pink Champagne and Gorilla Glue #4 this evening.

Here's GSC x GG4 phenotype #2 at day 5

View Image

Phenotype #1

View Image

And here is 1 of 2 Candylands at day 3

View Image

Who's going to the Emerald Cup in December?

GRIMS

hey grimms keep me posted on those glookies, a lot of people have been talking about doing it but I believe your the first.

Latest posts

Latest posts