• No mold ever

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Some mold occasionally

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Have had crops ruined by mold

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Joey Bliss

I had some self important a-hole tell me no plant is highly resistant to mold. My space is a mold magnet. I have had horrible mold on every other strain, with good ventilation/fans blowing constantly.

Does anyone consider it a mold magnet, or have had any problems with it? I had insignificant amount on branches touching WiFi7, FireOG, and GSCTMC, which were all ruined by mold.
In my personal experience it’s the hardiest and most resistant to boytritus and PM when grown outdoors in NJ. But nothing is 100%. Had 10 plants 2 uk cheese 2 SFV kush 2 grease monkey 2 gg4 2gmo found boytritus on both cheese plants and one bud on the SFV kush but I blame myself cause she was done and I was pushing her. But the GG4 and grease monkey aswell as GMO had zero mold and the GG4 had the biggest and most dense nugs of the lot but I believe that they are so greasy that the mold and water have a hard time penetrating them. Grease monkey is 1/2 GG4 so makes sense. But the GMO is also frosty as hell and greasy not so much dry trichomes.

OpenPollenSeeds

have you tried adding some UV bars ?
if theres an airintake its very useful to put a UVB aquarium light inside ur intake vent .
Also very useful to put some UV bars above ur plants and light em up an hour a day .

i felt bad when i bought Mars Hydros uv bars , and afterwards reading theyre not entirely the right spectrum , but i havent seen any molds since ive started using them ...

the GG we get in europe is super dense , can imagine it getting mold ;)

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
GG4 has been very mold resistant for me at 41N outdoors. Other plants have been completely rotten and covered in mold and the GG4 beside them is spotless. Those Thai genetics in there really must really make a difference in humid conditions.

Electric-Stoner

I had some self important a-hole tell me no plant is highly resistant to mold. My space is a mold magnet. I have had horrible mold on every other strain, with good ventilation/fans blowing constantly.

Does anyone consider it a mold magnet, or have had any problems with it? I had insignificant amount on branches touching WiFi7, FireOG, and GSCTMC, which were all ruined by mold.
I can say from first hand experience that dude was talking out his arse. The original Mother of Berries cut that I have is 99.999% Mold/Mildew resistant. I can't account for all molds/Mildew/fungi but I've had her a little over 20yrs and have had many situations where I've gotten hit (both indoors or outside) with PM, Fusarium, Rust Fungus and MOB was the only one to survive. And a few of those outdoor situations, MOB was literally touching fully infected plantsl

Joey Bliss

Hey y’all just wanted to tell n show y’all this is just one of a few GG4 crosses I got from a new but really good company that reverse clone only and make crosses in seed form the are Rootsellar seeds out of Colorado like I said about 2 year in the game very affordable at 37$-45$ a pack of 7 fem seeds This here is GMO x GG4 smell like morning breath and fermented coffee. This was on October 4-5th and it cut her a few days later I just sampled a dry branch as I’m curing rest omg so dense and beautiful trichome, I’m so happy to have found them I got a GG4x ((chem91 x Puck) and another one that GG4 x uk cheese x puck they all look n smell so good and not 1 speck of mold I grew a few other varieties and all got some boytritus some worse than others I know what I’m growing and making seeds with for future runs also by far they are the most trichomes and frosty of all plants no hat smell ever just dank
IMG_6206.jpeg

nac1

In my personal experience it’s the hardiest and most resistant to boytritus and PM when grown outdoors in NJ. But nothing is 100%. Had 10 plants 2 uk cheese 2 SFV kush 2 grease monkey 2 gg4 2gmo found boytritus on both cheese plants and one bud on the SFV kush but I blame myself cause she was done and I was pushing her. But the GG4 and grease monkey aswell as GMO had zero mold and the GG4 had the biggest and most dense nugs of the lot but I believe that they are so greasy that the mold and water have a hard time penetrating them. Grease monkey is 1/2 GG4 so makes sense. But the GMO is also frosty as hell and greasy not so much dry trichomes.
Thanks for sharing. I'm growing a few GMOs, a GG4 X Chem D, and another GG4 hybrid at scale, and it's gets as high as 70% humidity as I'm in a moderate equatorial climate. Get great results with Chem d & Chem 91 varieties too. ...is the Grease Monkey the Exotic G type? Also how did you find the SFV outdoor?