• Some mold occasionally

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Have had crops ruined by mold

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I had some self important a-hole tell me no plant is highly resistant to mold. My space is a mold magnet. I have had horrible mold on every other strain, with good ventilation/fans blowing constantly.

Does anyone consider it a mold magnet, or have had any problems with it? I had insignificant amount on branches touching WiFi7, FireOG, and GSCTMC, which were all ruined by mold.

.357 mag

My space is a mold magnet
fix that prob asap
but some strains are more mold resistant than others
i cant speak for gg4 other than its a shitty yielder compared to alot of other top shelf strains

Loc Dog

Veteran
My space is a mold magnet
fix that prob asap
but some strains are more mold resistant than others
i cant speak for gg4 other than its a shitty yielder compared to alot of other top shelf strains

I was told to grow GG4 in coco, coming from hydro background. First round I did was the best, since I tested every runoff per plant, and corrected to 6.0 PH and desired PPM. Does not like more than 650 PPM, although Joesy just mentioned using close to 1000 PPM.

I am in house that would be torn down, when sold. 1950's build when people want McMansions.

Loc Dog

Veteran
LMFAO!
Gg4 a shitty yielder. Must have a Craigslist fake then.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Grown badly, I can believe it. I screwed up a bunch of grows, and last grow was first true hydro (RDWC). Vegged too long, grew too close to lamps, and was very larfy, at about .7 gram per watt. Earlier grows babied, got 1.2 grams per watt. For some reason in hydro, the stems go hollow. Some say cal/mag to fix that.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Lol
2oz a plant.
Does this look like 2oz a plant?
Not a chance

315cmh
The 600hps KILLER!

Attachments

• 20170411_205247.jpg
    20170411_205247.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 143
  • 20170411_205252.jpg
    20170411_205252.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 20170411_205227.jpg
    20170411_205227.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 155

.357 mag

Then it's GROWER ERROR, and NOT the strain. Don't blame a killer strain cause YOU fucked up!!

okie dokie
so i can pull more of pre 98 with the same veg time have a managable plant
imma not monocropping in kiddiepools like tonyg
dansbuds does well as well as limo

but besides that first cut i got came from a pm infected garden
2nd cut was afeather duster
the final cut isnt bad but imma used to growing 8oz plants with a 30-45 day veg
not a 2-3 oz plant like you do dt,i do believe ive had this arguement with ya before
and yes its very good smoke,like the rest of so called elites

DemonTrich

Veteran
I don't believe we've contacted each other. Unless you have a new screen name. You just joined this yr.

Once again, don't blame shit past clones on the real deal gg4. I've been running her for 4yrs now. Still potent, super yielded since day 1.

GSPfan

Veteran
Gg4 is a shitty yielder compared to a lot of other top shelf strains? I know you're trying to look badass but a lot of people here grow gg4 and are well aware it's a good yielding plant. Attempts to put down gg4 in an attempt to make yourself look awesome will only result in you looking dumb.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I got 1.2 gram per watt with cooltubes. Also got 800 gram per watt. Either is pretty damn good. Grams per ounce is also very subjective. Some cut for looking award winning. Most leave some leaf for resale value.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
GG4 is a such an insane yielder of dank flowers that it changed the Wholesale Scene of the entire game ...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I read that .357 is possibly a banned member with a new handle. I believe the person(toxic hippie if I remember right) that posted that info thought his old handle was fire in the sky.

DemonTrich might be able to verify this if he recalls having a convo about GG4 with f.i.t.s.

I don't believe we've contacted each other. Unless you have a new screen name. You just joined this yr.

Once again, don't blame shit past clones on the real deal gg4. I've been running her for 4yrs now. Still potent, super yielded since day 1.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Gg4 has 3+ per k potential... Pretty easy to grow a 2lb plant to... If your yielding more with bubba with the same veg sumthin is wrong... After seeing some recent glue grows on here killing it n want some for me, the terrible glue lbs I see showing up here I refuse to smoke that shit I want a jar of some proper sour chocolate glue...

Peripheral

Some species of mold may target specific plants in your garden, its best to treat everything in veg long before it ever goes into bloom.

Airflow is key.. PM cant thrive on leaves that are shaking about... It needs somewhere calm to settle and setup shop.

Most growers also use low rh in their gardens, which spreads spores like wild fire.

The vpd for cannabis at about 78f is 65% rh, this is where cannabis grows best, it also keeps pm from spreading.

Most of the issues growers are facing have little to do with the plants and more to do with inexperience in botany in general.

Also, if you dont know about Si02, which boosts every aspect of transpiration, but also makes the plant extremely tough and hardy against attacks from pests and mold, then investigate it for yourself..

Aptus makes a bioavailable form of silica which is silicic acid. Silica and bioavailable forms of it are probably the most underrated slept on additives that can help prevent most growers problems and they almost have no clue what it is or why its so beneficial..

Yeti

Outdoors I get a little pm in late October but relatively I consider her mold-resistant when compared to most of the more kushy clones in her class. Now, next to the sativas she looks moldy because they show no signs of mold throughout the plant, but its only a few lo

I haven't run her indoors, but I'd imagine she'd be manageable without a doubt.