What's new

Getting Nic In slowly?

inverse

people are retarded for hating on his grammar when it is clear what he was trying to get across. i thought weed was supposed to make you guys relax?

anyways, good luck kicking your habit. some people have addictive personalities an dcan't help but become addicted. if you cant conventionally quit tobacco, you should try and slowly replace the tobacco with pure cannabis.

DitBaMay

Thanks for your thoughts inverse I will try to quit soon, but i cant find any good weed around here dat why i don't smoke that much, when kush comes around (rarely) I smoke that more then tobacco because it helps me forget about my tobacco addiction for little bit.

(damn Beasters and M39)

DitBaMay

Yea I been thinking about growing my own weed but don't have a place to do it. i am still living under my pops roof. Btw were can i get some nice Og kush seeds or clones? I heard its hard to find kush seeds or clones.

journies said:
i'm wondering where your mom came into play here. and reading her. you can read a mom?

you'll have to ask mr. bitdamay, aka, the canadian gangster, aka Corey or J-Roc from trailer park boys, im not sure which one he is yet, about it. A canadian smoking beasters thats funny stuff. Makes me glad to be in good ol Illinois with my trainwreck and sour d.

J

Jack Crevalle

Yo sun, yo fukd now playa. Yous addictive to da nicky and nows you gunna have the nasttey habitz forevazzz.

Yo just copped a shady habit sun, I bet yur bref smells like AZZZ :bashhead:

DitBaMay

My ass do smell like and ass because it is an ass lol
but yea i am ****ed by nicky she my bitch and i need her....

Chmaka

My brother hooked up on tobbaco like that, but he only smokes cigaretts when he's drunk. He smokes weed with tobbaco when he's not. :D
I think the only way for you to stop is if you just decide to quit and quit at the same moment. After that you can't return, if you wanna be clean! HAHAHAHAHA! You are screwed!

DitBaMay

Yeah when am drinking I am chain smoking, to keep me sober kinda. I don't smoke tobacco with my weed no more, I just smoke a blunt.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
:confused: Can`t vouch for it, I think I got it from wiki`s "drug" page. Don`t know whose research its based on.