What's new

Germany is legalising recreational Cannabis

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering when this would happen. Germany likes to be green and hippie and anything to forget about being Nazis. Lots of guilt there and I guess with good reason, but dumb actions as I see it. Took them long enough but one good move at least. Free the weed!!

romanoweed

lots of guilt? college i think people region dont really even think about it. This was more of a Massdynamic probably?

so, it sounds just so bad, and its rather totally forgotten. Of corse old flames can build up again, simply cause SOME identification happens with it automatically when you live in that country. but.. i dunno, i think most people are simply uninterested.. germans were lately massively opening borders, and , hack, many other nationalities coming. many syrians, many. we all eat kebap here. its basically the most known burger. we have alot of nearly fully disguised woman. My impression was: most people that havent lived trough war did never wanna hear about it, cause man, everything was destroyed, just war.. so nobody really wants to hear too much about it, aswell the elders who lived trough it, they dont really wanna talk that much about it neither.

anyway.

all i wanted to say, things are compleetly over in a principal, people just dont wanna hear about, talk about, just a sad story happend-- its gone , its 80 years later college. lol

romanoweed

so : yeah it will probably be legalized as it looks, the draft is made, and right now theyre differenciting the draft, and in this legislature period (4 years) it will most probably become legal.

They call it regulated market:
means everything has to be tested for additives, can be sold in shops . consume will be legal, just the whole chain is regulated.
also the further development of addiction-cure is part of the goals. (sorry my english)

A bit similar vibes to portugal , that we look at cannabis like a possible danger with its illnes, and therefore dont punish it in principial.

looks all pretty good !

mjseeds

Germany's new government announced that it would legalize recreational cannabis for adults in its coalition contract presented in October. ... Recreational marijuana is legal in a number of U.S. states and in a few countries, including Canada and Malta.