What's new
Greetings, I'm curious if the ppk, wcsd, silver skunk & other have any common ancestry? They seem to have similar traits; were these bred from the hoarded cuts you scored?

What is the bud to leaf ratio like on a finished ppk compared to your other strains??

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings, I'm curious if the ppk, wcsd, silver skunk & other have any common ancestry? They seem to have similar traits; were these bred from the hoarded cuts you scored?

What is the bud to leaf ratio like on a finished ppk compared to your other strains??

afghanistan. like most ancestry from most righteous kind.

they dont seem similar to me. maybe becuase of my rapport with them.

i will bet you will change you mind once the buds are sweated, cured then aged. or old the old fashioned bc way. 2 day, 65 pint on blast, then a hey cure lol. either way they are not alike once finished

med-man

I made a mistake with my words. What I meant to was that I observed a similarity in the plant structure, and you're correct, it is the afghanica which causes the tight branching. I tried pulling the branches outwards for more light. I held it in place with small 3 stranded twine, but the tops will always bend, trying to grow back towards their original position.

I would like to experiment on a PPK using extreme light penetration. I believe it could grow massive size flowers if you could get light past those gigantic leaves. :)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey i love seeds

that is a traight that comes through in even f-1s. very dominant trait. dont worry. what lights, size pots and set up you have?

i am running bx2s right now and i always know which ones are ppk right away, even if mixed up and moved around

med-man

Just a small setup with a 600 hps and a 400 mh, in ocean forest, using FF nutes too. I popped 6 of the 13 ppk bx1s and only got one female, but it's a bad ass girl. Too many others crowding for such a small amount of light.
Big PPK - Copy.jpg

Rolldaddy

weird i had 7 out of 10 female ratio.. Luck of the draw i guess

^ your rite about the luck of the draw. My first run of M-man's beans I did were all female. The next time I sprouted 5 beans of several kinds and it was about 50/50. Most important is that all came out fire.

Just a small setup with a 600 hps and a 400 mh, in ocean forest, using FF nutes too. I popped 6 of the 13 ppk bx1s and only got one female, but it's a bad ass girl. Too many others crowding for such a small amount of light.

Made a mistake, only 5 beans were popped, producing a keeper from both sexes. :dance013: