What's new

Diary Garden Life

JustGrowing420

Maybe she is leaning to the nl5 side of things, maturation time that is.
Yeah figured so, I'm still surprised a lot hehe

Here we are at 9 weeks for most

Contra Zhuzh, 6 weeks @VerdantGreen
Getting some familiar chem smells but more acrid/raw, not so sweet and refined like C4DD f2.
full

full

full

full

df13 haze @MAHA KALA
floral/spicy/musky, next week chop at around 10-11 weeks
full

full

NL5 6 weeks
full

full

full

NL5 Haze #2
full

full

Satin Black Domina CBD
full

full

Thai A5
full

full

full

full

THH
full

full

full

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Contra Zhuzh Looking good ! - as are the Haze and NLxhaze!

I thought plant 2 looked bubba dominant before but the bud structure is very different. Do they smell similar?
The Contra D tends to be more piney and catspiss than the C4DD but still quit chemmy. Both looking good and frosty.
:tiphat:
VG

JustGrowing420

Contra Zhuzh Looking good ! - as are the Haze and NLxhaze!

I thought plant 2 looked bubba dominant before but the bud structure is very different. Do they smell similar?
The Contra D tends to be more piney and catspiss than the C4DD but still quit chemmy. Both looking good and frosty.
:tiphat:
VG
Yes they smell quite similar for now, chemmy-piney could be a good descriptor. Looks like they might be done by 9-10 weeks.

JustGrowing420

What a lovely, healthy looking garden! Nice work! The thai cross is looking great!
Thanks man! A long way to go still but I'm loving it and having lots on fun, I see a little improvement every season and I am good with that.

That nl5hz #2 looks quite different to #1 but looks quite nice as well.
Yeah thats the haze I guess, very dense and complex aroma of lemon peel/oregano/incense/wine/pine/maybe more, every time I smell it I get something more to it :biggrin:

@MAHA KALA here you go, let me know what you think, I am not set on a date and not in a hurry, just looks close to done in my eyes
full

full

full

And an autoflower harvest, Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies at 90 days, smells very diesel kush, close to headbanger in style but creamier and with a sweet note also

full

full

full

full
full

full

JustGrowing420

thats some freaky haze pheno just420... it didnt form any cola, just little flower here and there. let me know how it smokes.
Yeah, further down away from light it formed some "buds" but not much.
I am really curious how it smokes too, the smell is very inviting floral-hazy, I will get a good smell of her on harvest.

JustGrowing420

it looks like recessive pheno. it reminds me this toms haze grown by @ClearBarbedFunk

full

full
Here you go!! Harvested today. Looks like it with swollen big calices. +-10 or 11 weeks, super musky, a bit metallic, citrus and diesel on background.
full

full

full

full

full

full

Another harvest, Urban Legends Gorilla Cookies auto at 96 days
full

full

full

full

full

Chemdoggin x RRF huge cola
full

And latest autos finishing their stretch. Left FastBuds Lemon AK, right 2x Urban Legends Malawi Terror Beast
full

Finally NL5 x Haze #1 trimmed
full

full

full

Thanks @CannaT , always uplifting to hear nice words from fellow growers :biggrin:

JustGrowing420

Malawi terror beast autos 60 days here, had one stretch a few tops from the heat
full

full

full

full

And some dry budshots

Diesel F13 Haze @MAHA KALA
Peppery/minty/floral, smoke smells like liver, hard hitting and slightly trippy (coming from smoking almost exclusively non-haze hybrids a long time now)
full

full

full

full

Satin Black Domina THC:CBD 2:1
Bittersweet/Herbal/Fruity like a very good IPA beer
You definitely get high but I can tell there is CBD too because the high is somehow modulated and very different from anything else I am smoking.
Rather cerebral and not sleep inducing or heavy. Pretty relaxing and care free.
full

Urban Legends Gorilla Cookies
Fruity/earthy/spicy goodness and enormous yield of nearly 300 grams of premium bud in 5 liters of coco :smoweed:
full

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Contra Zhuzh look great! - thanks for doing such a good job wth them, mouthwatering.. pleased with the terps - kind of what i was expecting/hoping for. The Contra D has the same pine as the Chem D but just much louder and it sounds like that has come through... and a bit of coffee bubba funk in one of them too is great news.
Hope they smoke well, i find the straight Contra very tasty and moreish so hopefully the Zhuzh will be too!

NL/Haze also looks impressive!

VG :tiphat:

JustGrowing420

The Contra Zhuzh look great! - thanks for doing such a good job wth them, mouthwatering.. pleased with the terps - kind of what i was expecting/hoping for. The Contra D has the same pine as the Chem D but just much louder and it sounds like that has come through... and a bit of coffee bubba funk in one of them too is great news.
Hope they smoke well, i find the straight Contra very tasty and moreish so hopefully the Zhuzh will be too!

NL/Haze also looks impressive!

VG :tiphat:
Thanks a lot! They are coming down soon so let's see :biggrin:
They were very easy plants, care free, enjoyed growing them.

Looks great! Did you sample the nl5hz #1 yet?
Thanks dude! Nlhaze1 is almost over already hahah
Turned out to be just ok smoke, earthy and a bit spicy, indifferent effect kinda heavy.