What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FUSARIUM??

eastcoastjoe

I haven’t added molasses yet- no cash for it! These photos look like fusarium and not something else… correct? I recall woody growth over time .. these plants have been in these pots since..may 9th.. unfortunately.
Considering killing them- taking cuts off the top that don’t have that woody look.. also considering repotting them into a proper pot with biology etc.. my gut tells me I can pull it off.. either way- bummers.
Thanks for the input

I would suspect fusarium is causing that crown rot and you can see it moving up the plant.
I hate to give you bad news but I don’t think your going to out clone it. It’s a systemic disease that moves through the vascular system.
If I were you, I would test to be positive. Mainly because anywhere you have runoff you can bet you would have contamination in the soil. Between that and airborne spores, you could have a real problem there beyond just those plants.
Do some reading about fusarium. It can live in soil for YEARS

eastcoastjoe

i noticed that your nodes look like a hplvd infection. (img9783)

Lateral branches don’t always equal hop latent. If that plant had hip latent, I’m sure it would have a very different structure overall. Not just a single branch.
Some hazes / Sativas naturally branch that way