What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
clockwork-orange-are-here-gattaca-brazil-brave-new-world-soylent-green-logans-run-handmaids-t...jpeg

RobFromTX

In case my Trump meme upset anybody, I will go ahead and make sure to upset everybody equally :D
Theres a thread for everything here buddy ;)

HalfPipe97

Oh wow, there's some heavy stuff on there. I'm not gonna pick sides, since I'm not even able to vote in the US, but I'm also not gonna try to please people. I'm friendly by nature and if people have problems with my opinions they will have to live with it - or just ignore me. Thanks for the tip though, if I should post anything political again, which is not likely, I will do it over there.

CharlesU Farley

As much as I absolutely, positively hate _any_ political discussion whatsoever on a cannabis forum, a comedy thread may be an exception, as long as it doesn't turn into Us vs. Them flame fest.

People have made fun of fucking politicians from the first time one got up and lied about what he was going to do to help the common person.

They deserve to be made fun of! 🤣

I just hope everybody treads _very_ lightly if they decide to post political memes and that this thread doesn't turn into a clusterfuck, like the Music thread. :(

The Speaker's Corner is probably going to be a better thread than this one. :)

Edit: looks like RobfromTX, the main man here, has already pointed you in the right direction, I'd follow his lead.(y)

RobFromTX

As much as I absolutely, positively hate _any_ political discussion whatsoever on a cannabis forum, a comedy thread may be an exception, as long as it doesn't turn into Us vs. Them flame fest.

People have made fun of fucking politicians from the first time one got up and lied about what he was going to do to help the common person.

They deserve to be made fun of! 🤣

I just hope everybody treads _very_ lightly if they decide to post political memes and that this thread doesn't turn into a clusterfuck, like the Music thread. :(

The Speaker's Corner is probably going to be a better thread than this one. :)

Edit: looks like RobfromTX, the main man here, has already pointed you in the right direction, I'd follow his lead.(y)
I just like to give folks a heads up. Been here 2 years and ive never once reported anybody or even used the ignore function for that matter. But theres members on here that have got those tempo-bans or whatever the hell they are

Latest posts

Latest posts