What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Pure bread dog!

Pure bread dog!

picture.php

Brother Nature

Hahahah, oh man I had nearly the exact same thing happen to me. Was a Christmas I was spending with family where my cousin and I had taken half a tab of acid where we had no clue of the strength. Turned out to be very, very good and after quite a few beers and the wives/girlfriends leaving to the beach, my stepdad brought out the rifles for some target shooting. I, regrettably, decided to go first, still have the scar and it still makes a great story.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
happy... um...fuck I forgot!

happy... um...fuck I forgot!

some kind of happy thing happening.
thanksgiving-fails-2.gif

I call this one threw with love @ 3

be happy my friends, while it last.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- Now that is frigg'in hilarious! - Ah -hahahhahhahha!

* now go and wipe your meat - lol

View Image
It reminds me of the punk rocker scene of the '70s. I was in Southampton and saw this dude with half his face tattoed green and the other side dark blue. I turned to my buddy and said, good luck to him finding a job after coming down from his acid trip.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It reminds me of the punk rocker scene of the '70s. I was in Southampton and saw this dude with half his face tattoed green and the other side dark blue. I turned to my buddy and said, good luck to him finding a job after coming down from his acid trip.

Reminds me of a punk rocker joke from around 1979...

Why did the punk rocker cross the road?
because he was stapled to the chicken...