What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

you could be right about his arm Bud, it does look overly 'relaxed' during that confrontation.

I'll bet Gypsy's seen a lot of martial arts fights end like that, one opponent exposing the weakness of the ear/temporal area for a split second too long, and in the blink of an eye, it's lights out.......

I think it might look that way because the second guy was actually left-handed, but the first guy was a righty just trying to be cool by leading with the left. But the shit backfired big time.

onavelzy

Veteran
I think it might look that way because the second guy was actually left-handed, but the first guy was a righty just trying to be cool by leading with the left. But the shit backfired big time.
The first guy to swing had to be drunk to fall over that much after missing with the right. I think the way the second guy is holding that right arm does suggest there is something off with the arm, nerve injury?. He punched out with it though as the first guy went by on his way to oblivion

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UqfAIPa.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
The first guy to swing had to be drunk to fall over that much after missing with the right. I think the way the second guy is holding that right arm does suggest there is something off with the arm, nerve injury?. He punched out with it though as the first guy went by on his way to oblivion

Could be.:tiphat: