What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

RobFromTX

1718042470819.jpeg

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
my friend sent me links re the winner of the mrs alabama paggent and i thought he was just messing with me
nope...
https://www.the-sun.com/news/11563479/sara-milliken-miss-alabama-beauty-pageant-2024/

i guess the verdict is still out on the hot dog contest
Yeah I heard it this morning on a podcast and I had to go look online because I couldn't believe it.
I'm pretty sure there was no hot dog contest because miss Alabama assaulted the hot dog cart and ate all the dogs before the contest

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah I heard it this morning on a podcast and I had to go look online because I couldn't believe it.
I'm pretty sure there was no hot dog contest because miss Alabama assaulted the hot dog cart and ate all the dogs before the contest
thats what gave her the extra boost she need to win!
i understand people come in all shapes and sized and im not going to ahte on anyone until i meet them, but seriously
now i have not seem the swimsuit photos, so im not going to cast my vote just yet

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yeah, Mike, I partied like a wild man never gave the following year a thought in my mind at all. Here I am in the 70s and I’m dealing with more bullshit than I ever thought possible… any man that has got his health is a rich man…