What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

RobFromTX

1717073052651.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Tennessee got some tough immigration laws- no out-of-staters!!! :ROFLMAO:
(y)
i think you should have to apply to move here, and have it put to a vote by the folks that will be your neighbors. gonna buy/ruin a family farm and build an ugly-assed damned McMansion ? just like the one you moved out of in New York/Florida ? the locals should have a say in it...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i think you should have to apply to move here, and have it put to a vote by the folks that will be your neighbors. gonna buy/ruin a family farm and build an ugly-assed damned McMansion ? just like the one you moved out of in New York/Florida ? the locals should have a say in it...
My wife has mentioned looking at property in Tennessee a few times. She says you have good water and decent priced land. Consider this my application and don't bitch or complain if our music is to loud if we should ever arrive. Also. Thanks for approving our application in advance. You are welcome at our bonfire anytime. Pull up a chair and eat a few mushrooms.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Well, I gotta disagree. Tennessee is still part of America, and the locals have never had a say in America!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My wife has mentioned looking at property in Tennessee a few times. She says you have good water and decent priced land. Consider this my application and don't bitch or complain if our music is to loud if we should ever arrive. Also. Thanks for approving our application in advance. You are welcome at our bonfire anytime. Pull up a chair and eat a few mushrooms.
we HAD decent priced property. now, a mobile home on thirty acres of land can run as much as nearly $400K . we get offers to buy in the mail dang near every week, lol. we get folks from way south that are tired of the heat/bugs/hurricanes and miss snow now and then, and folks from up north with too MUCH snow and liking that TN has no state income taxes. if you live -this close- to Virginia, you buy your groceries there tax free, lol. you WILL be approved in advance. should i bring a stick to poke the fire with, or do you keep a few lying around just in case ? :cool: music too loud ? LOL! i'll just turn my hearing aids down...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
we HAD decent priced property. now, a mobile home on thirty acres of land can run as much as nearly $400K . we get offers to buy in the mail dang near every week, lol. we get folks from way south that are tired of the heat/bugs/hurricanes and miss snow now and then, and folks from up north with too MUCH snow and liking that TN has no state income taxes. if you live -this close- to Virginia, you buy your groceries there tax free, lol. you WILL be approved in advance. should i bring a stick to poke the fire with, or do you keep a few lying around just in case ? :cool: music too loud ? LOL! i'll just turn my hearing aids down...
the fire stick!

unfortunately nothing is cheap anymore, thanks brandon
and this guy! @bigtacofarmer he better not be playing anything but sweet latin vibes

i just might have to pay him a visit with a jug of mescal

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
drinking water? dosnt that come in a bottle

fruit grows on trees?! get outta heahh!