What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Kimes

a73f67e1337978a7.png

CharlesU Farley

So what's the sign mean?
In the SouthEast U.S., we slur several words together into a conjugated phrase. So that translation would be, "homemade apple butter" . Another example would be, and this comes from Billy Bob Thornton... "Jeet yet" , translated... "Did you eat yet?" The Ho part is just typical, twisted, ironic Southern humor.

If your question is about apple butter, Google it. ;)

RobFromTX

In the SouthEast U.S., we slur several words together into a conjugated phrase. So that translation would be, "homemade apple butter" . Another example would be, and this comes from Billy Bob Thornton... "Jeet yet" , translated... "Did you eat yet?" The Ho part is just typical, twisted, ironic Southern humor.

If your question is about apple butter, Google it. ;)

My german grandmother loved apple butter. Would put it on toast every morning

Ringodoggie

😂

Why did the admins cancel the likes + smiles here? 😐

I believe it has something to do with distinguishing between cannabis related posts/likes/etc vs fun posts/like/etc for purposes of the new premium area that is coming.

EDIT: Just so I don't post without a picture, this isn't funny but it was an awesome sunrise I caught outside my bedroom window a week or so ago.

sunrise.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts