What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
FznZTn9WAAAQmOv.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When I was learning beekeeping we were checking on some hives and it started to rain. My beekeeper friend says let get out of here. I said I just want a quick look in these last 2 hives. He says he'll wait in the truck. Lol... so I pop open the first layer and the bees are noisier than usual. Then my brilliant self pops the next layer. Instantly I was covered in angry bees. All I could see through my mask was stingers trying to get me. I ran about a qtr mile around that field brushing off angry bees. Ended up with about 20 real stings and about 100 little stings. Holy shit. Even after they were mostly gone and I was taking off my bee suit another stung me in the face.

Don't tend bees in the rain. Pay attention when someone teaching you things decides to not stand anywhere near you. If I had not been wearing a suit I would have easily had 1000 stings and probably ended up in the hospital.

It did have a hell of a buzz... not recommended and no pun intended

mexweed

Veteran
wasps' stingers don't come out when they sting and they usually sting a bunch of times in the same spot, I have a scar by my knee from when I got stung it pretty much dug a small hole in my flesh

my dog actually shits on bees sometimes if there happens to be a patch of dandelions he squats over or something, he mouths at them sometimes too never been stung

Latest posts

Latest posts