What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
FyMV-HpXsAAuBVa.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
i've gotten that "look" from horses before. every damn horse i ever rode scrubbed me off on a cedar or pine tree before we got 50 yards out from the barn...they are just large dogs to me now. pet 'em, feed them, rub their chins/noses...most like having their ears scratched too.
Fuck horses.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"flatulence also serves to bond spouses together". or precipitate a divorce. stuff your wife into a "Dutch Oven" and see how that works out...Ernest Borgnine supposedly did that to Ethel Merman. no "bonding" there...32 days, short even by Hollyweed standards.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
"flatulence also serves to bond spouses together". or precipitate a divorce. stuff your wife into a "Dutch Oven" and see how that works out...Ernest Borgnine supposedly did that to Ethel Merman. no "bonding" there...32 days, short even by Hollyweed standards.
Good thing is you can make some "Homemade Dutch Oven Bread" while at it. :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts