What's new

Fruity Landrace Sativa From Central Kenya

Kidete

Origin

• Grows in an agricultural town which is 90km North from Nairobi.
  • Climate features moderate humidity and a daily average of 24-26 degrees celscius. Area features red volcanic soil that’s rich in nutrients.
  • Pictures and videos sourced directly from the grower.
Appearance

• The plants are 5 foot tall in 12 weeks outdoors
  • Thin sativa leaves
  • Guerrilla grower

Central Kenya plant1.PNG

Another Peter Tosh.jpg

Taste

• Fruity sweet smell
  • Hints of gas after doing a bong rip

Central Kenya Buds2.jpg

Effects

• Instant uplifting feeling after a bong rip.
  • Energetic body high
  • Clear mind, no racy stream of thoughts

Kidete

Peter Tosh would approve of this classic African Sativa and for me fruit-flavored strains are God's gift to Stoner-Kind.

Speaking of Peter Tosh, you wouldn't happen to be one of his sons, would you? Haha just kidding. Great plants as usual. When my new grow spot is ready I'll be in touch for sure .
I’m glad that you’re a fan of African landrace strains.

I think I might be one of Peter Tosh’s long lost relatives 😄

ahortator

Veteran
The strain you've mentioned is found in eastern Congo but I haven't encountered it. I was in Kinshasa in March and I got to smoke a landrace sativa grown in northern Angola.
Hi Kidete. Have you seen or heard about something like this?
1718203004813.png

Congolese people say the best bangi from DRC comes from Orientale (Tshopo, Ituri, Bas-Uélé, Haut-Uélé). May be up north Kisangani would be a nice place to look for. But actually I really don't know.

Last edited:

Kidete

Hi Kidete. Have you seen or heard about something like this?
View attachment 19016599
Congolese people say the best bangi from DRC comes from Orientale (Tshopo, Ituri, Bas-Uélé, Haut-Uélé). May be up north Kisangani would be a nice place to look for. But actually I really don't know.
I have heard about such but it's mostly on Youtube. Also, you have to remember that Congolese don't export their cannabis due to terrible roads within the country

420empire

Veteran
The strain you've mentioned is found in eastern Congo but I haven't encountered it. I was in Kinshasa in March and I got to smoke a landrace sativa grown in northern Angola.
Hi. Ok, sounds lovely with the Anogla one. I have read on the web that theres is a Angola red, but maybe it´s just pehnotype of the great Angola linage? How was this high on the specimen you tried?
And another question if you don´t mind. How often do you see local Africans strains being breed with cookies, gelato, zkittles , glue, skunks etc, is it common ?

Best Vibes.

Verdant Whisperer

Hi. Ok, sounds lovely with the Anogla one. I have read on the web that theres is a Angola red, but maybe it´s just pehnotype of the great Angola linage? How was this high on the specimen you tried?
And another question if you don´t mind. How often do you see local Africans strains being breed with cookies, gelato, zkittles , glue, skunks etc, is it common ?

Best Vibes.
I am a big fan of east african genes, and follow his work and collections, most if not all of the strains from there atm have not been crossed with modern hybrids. most modern hybrids in equotorial environment in 12/12 will switch to flowering immediately and itd take generations of selections by an experienced breeder to combine them. based on information and growth characteristics, even the broader leaf african strain grow big and have been acclimated for many decades to equitorial climate. possibly in south africa and some other spots there is contaminated lines but it would be rare to find one in east africa in my opinion.

Latest posts

Latest posts