What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
This is from Lit Farms, they do a lot of Permanent Marker hybrids. This one is a hybrid with RS11 I believe. I grew out 9 of these, this one was the earliest pheno chopped at day 55 flowering.

I have the entire grow detailed over at budbuilders.org........... it was vegged for about 30 days, topped once, lolipopped and defoliated the day of switching to flowering. Structure is a medium plant, which will need some support late in flowering. It's an indica, but I thought it was sativa when I grew it. Go light on fertilzer, give it lots of light, and it will produce nice plants. Mine were grown in 5 gallon pots with Promix, and I used Botanicare Pure Blend Pro organic fertilzer. pH was a maintained at 6.3, ppm never hit about 500ppm. Read my thread, everything is in there

Thanks. Yeah, I sort of figured it was from them. Thank you for the rundown of the details. I'm going to head on over to your diary for a peak. A friend has Permenate Marker—well, he's not really a friend as he won't part with a cut,lol.

Lost in Translation has a bunch of crosses that I'll take a closer look at.

Peace joe

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This SLH f5 looks really good, have you grown the Greenhouse version? if so what are the differences between the seeds line? Do you know what male was used to reproduce the SLH and make some regular seeds from fem ones?
GHS SLH back in 09 was very good. It was the 08/09 cup winner. I've not run a lot of GHS. SLH was a good one. Original SLH thread here.

Neviles Haze x O Haze) x Appss x Nem
DSCN1587.JPG