What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amensia Core cut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChocoTonic at 57 days

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Yep, but not too many foxtails.

Your hydro looks good,balanced.. good growing skills..

How much you pull per watt in hydro from Amnesia Core??

Those mine bud that i showed under your pics are in organic setup,
Amnesia Core is not huge yielder but still can give good numbers..
am think she can goes over 1g per watt in organics,

thats why i wish to know how she yields in hydro..

Kind regards Noreason

:tiphat:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your hydro looks good,balanced.. good growing skills..

How much you pull per watt in hydro from Amnesia Core??

Those mine bud that i showed under your pics are in organic setup,
Amnesia Core is not huge yielder but still can give good numbers..
am think she can goes over 1g per watt in organics,

thats why i wish to know how she yields in hydro..

Kind regards Noreason

:tiphat:

Thanks Dog, Amensia Core for me is a good yielder and it takes like 60 days to ripe. Don't have so much experiences with this cut, just few runs, and one of those run, I had a tray with 4 cuts and a 600W on it. They gave me back 650 gr. in just 60 days. And it's fucking easy to trim. 650 in 60 days for me is a good goal, I can't ask more from it, where in the same run I had strains like chocolope giving me back the half of the Amnesia.

Here the tray I was talking about:

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Then its a same yield in hydro and organics.. its a 1-1.2 grams per watt average..

good to know,thanx for info Noreason..

I live mine for 70 days..

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then its a same yield in hydro and organics.. its a 1-1.2 grams per watt average..

good to know,thanx for info Noreason..

I live mine for 70 days..

You welcome Dog.

Don't know about organics and amnesia, but overall if we get this yield it means only one thing: this cut is great. About the time...maybe in 70 days I get a really ripe plants, but let's say they're ready between 60 - 70 in my environment.

Dog Star

Veteran
Also very good potency,bag appeal,nice candy smell.. was made some crosses and
other coming with her..

mix with Sour Bubble are best from those that i tryed..found plant that was have perfect stone,happy and hitting right spots...

Love Amnesia Core,very good cut IMO...

aligee

Veteran
The cut of Zskittles was going for $500 at the last Gene Traders show. LMFAO!

This cut here i picked up in south humbodlt , she is a 2016 1st place emerald cup winner out of hundreds of entries won by the Dookie brothers, she is worth way more than 500$ bones just on terps alone, the name fits perfectly , she smells of sour lime skittles candy! This cut here is in a one gallon , slightly pollinated with my Fruity Pebble OG cereal cut! :tiphat:

Beuhologue

You welcome Dog.

Don't know about organics and amnesia, but overall if we get this yield it means only one thing: this cut is great. About the time...maybe in 70 days I get a really ripe plants, but let's say they're ready between 60 - 70 in my environment.

Hi noreason!

Amnesia Core is perfect harvested at 66-67 to keep his bubblegum-lemony smell-taste and keep the high more "day smoke",
after the bubblegum smell taste is lost, just the lemony last a bit, lot of people cut them @ 11 weeks, but the bubblegum aspect is so great I never grow until 11 weeks again since I observe that, became more woody rotten lemon and the common back smell of Amnesia (who remind me the old good golden one from Kosbor), but got a better bag appeal and increase the weight by a third compare to the 66-67 days, bigger calyxes at 11 weeks, and the effect is heavier, less day smoke more ruin your day :D

++!