What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

jedi5891

Hey folks, lovely looking buds everyone. Ive not posted any pics for awhile so have a few to show from my previous grow.

picture.php

This above is my own hybrid of a Gogi og F2 x Ugorg#1, a cheese/skunk and og cross. I kept a mother of this pheno, had great bag appeal with nice earthy/cheese skunk dank aromas with both flavours in the taste too.

picture.php

Another one of my hybrids- Bluedream x gogi og. Beautiful plant with sweet and sour smelling flowers.

picture.php

This is choc mint og and the first plant ive grown in DWC to be chopped down. Fastest strain ive ever grown with flowering ive never seen in over hundered strains. After 3 weeks bloom there's no pistils, just swollen calyxs which after 4 weeks are fully grown and just mature for the rest of bloom. She's ready in 6.5 weeks grown hydro.

jedi5891

Animal Cookies.. This selection was made by Calco Genetics.. He used his own Selection of Fire og.
View Image

Im growing an Afghanimal thats Animal Cookie x Afghan kush.
picture.php
picture.php

She's looking really nice with very hard nugs coated in resin. I can smell the cookies with a definate afghan aroma. Not the best yielder and she needs support but easy to grow and looks ready at 8 weeks.

picture.php
picture.php

This is my favourite pheno of my cross of GSC x gogi og. Absolutely top shelf, super dank, tasty and knock out strength. She has great hybrid vigour and gives huge dense buds with great bag appeal that turns nice hues in the cold

picture.php

Another hybrid of mine- GSC x gogi og x gogi og. This looks and grows very similar to the hybrid before, but has slightly different terps with a play dough smell. 1st time growing this but she looks fire.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Karmarado IX in veg now :).. I have some fem versions as well. Not gonna get to them anytime soon.

Mohadib

Veteran
Blue Rhino @63 days.
Smells mostly of Cola, sugar, berries, glue and a pinch of citrus. Tastes like hair hairspray^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
How where the other 2 plants? The 2 karmarodao IX I popped are very very OG with some weird ass leaves going on.

All of the plants I have grown so far look almost exactly the same. It's weird. Other than the larger fan leaves seed plants tend to have, you would think it was a clone! Hahahha! It's crazy!!

They all smell like lemon bathroom cleaner with a hint of pine. Mainly lemony though. Probably the SFV coming thru. :dunno: And they are some pretty stretchy, lanky bitches, with dense ass OG buds. No larf, thats for sure.

I hear ya on the weird leaves. Some of the larger fans seem to not have serated edges on leaf margins.

Still havent found what I would consider a keeper. The 4th seed plant is just starting to bloom and the 5th I just put into flower this morning. Both of those look identical other than age. I'll try to remember to snap a pic of them tomorrow.

B

Bobby SixKiller

Outdoor

Outdoor

Lets get back to the swamp

picture.php

picture.php

Hindu Kush x auto TrainWreck:

picture.php

Guerilla Gold x autoMazar:

picture.php

:biggrin:

B

Bobby SixKiller

Hi :thank you:

There are four different strains

first one is Andromeda ((Cindy99xTop44)xEasySativa) x Guerilla Gold:

picture.php

Second is Guerilla Gold x auto Northen Light:

picture.php

lob19

Veteran
Some of my bud shots from recent run, all are chemdogDD x BigBadJohn variations grown in soil:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you guys like it. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: