What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Dave Coulier

Veteran
I was just asking in another thread if the Durban Poison was still around and here she is.. Just magnificent the colors. :peacock:

There are a few versions still out there. I believe CBG has one, but I dont know if it has the purple colors like Afropips. This one actually is one of the lighter colored ones. Ive got another one in flower that is much more purple, but not as frosty looking.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Yekke Genetics - Golden Diesel F2
64 days flowering

attachment.php

attachment.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spray eagle 20. I hate going for it but youll spray it once and never see pm again. I havent sprayed it in years. I tried everything. E20, just once.

That looks awesome! I've wanted to see some real plants from that company every since I saw them vending at the tude. Looks like another relatively unknown seed company that produces great genetics!

Thanks! I may not have even given them a shot if this one seed didn't come as a freebie from an order. If she keeps on the same track and the smoke makes me happy, I will definitely order some from their stock. I'll be posting more in my journal and will post on here again when she's matured some more.

P.P.