What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Illadelphi

Before this thread goes off topic :)

Before this thread goes off topic :)

Scotts OG day 59 (blurple pheno) its such a deep purple on the leaves it looks black

Scotts OG day 59 (green pheno) just what I'm calling it

Lee roy tk day 59 (purple pheno) i have another lee roy that shows no purpling

Can't wait to chop

O.G.#1

OASIS GODDESS

picture.php

GRAND MOTHERS COOKIES

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
What the hell is grandmother cookies?? Lol.

I haven't heard of this yet either way nug looks really nice. What the cross made up of?

O.G.#1

What the hell is grandmother cookies?? Lol.

I haven't heard of this yet either way nug looks really nice. What the cross made up of?

Dont really know my doggy, i will find out the cross information, all i know is that its GSC to the max but grows like jack's bean stalk on crack lol ;-) My boy grows it, has girls under 4k has em in 20-30 gal smartpots, things are like 5-6 footers, pulls weight.

O.G.#1

Off the top of the noggin.... might be Grand Daddy Purp x Mothers Finest x GSC or something along those lines. Keep you posted!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Definitley looks like some dank though just wondering how they came up with the name..lol

I know u got the dank OG#1 been seeing your pics you post all look fire!!

I'll have some dank to show in a few months growing out some seeds a budde made GSC(forum) x Original OG kush clone only fem seeds. I am also gonna be testing some forum S1 seeds made by Alien dawg. Plus I have all my lime cookie clones I am about to flip soon with a new lime cookie pheno from seed and my gsc x g13/widow cut. So I'll be posting tons of cookie crosses shortly.

O.G.#1

Definitley looks like some dank though just wondering how they came up with the name..lol

I know u got the dank OG#1 been seeing your pics you post all look fire!!

I'll have some dank to show in a few months growing out some seeds a budde made GSC(forum) x Original OG kush clone only fem seeds. I am also gonna be testing some forum S1 seeds made by Alien dawg. Plus I have all my lime cookie clones I am about to flip soon with a new lime cookie pheno from seed and my gsc x g13/widow cut. So I'll be posting tons of cookie crosses shortly.

Thanks bro, :biggrin: right back at you with that Lime Cookies, my boy was rocking a Lemon Iced Cookie, wondering if its something related? Anyhow that Lime Cookies you posted was on point! :tiphat:
That gsc x g13/widow sounds like its going to be some potential larger thicker frosty Cookie nuggets for sure!!

Cant wait to see those pictures!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
:cry: ...... My only 3 Feminized GSC(Forum) x (orig.clone only)OGK got crushed........ :puke:
3 of the Feminized Grape Ape x (orig.cloneonly)OGK are doing great, and I cant wait to have some rock hard nuggies Mikey!

In the mean time......Cheesedog. Powerhouse of a strain. She is tasty. Got a cheesy funk/skunky/liqorice thing goin on.
picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks OG#1 that lime cookies is gsc(forum) x Lime kush reversed very very nice. I think I posted some pics of the forum x g13/widow in this thread already. The good thing is they were all ran from seed so I expect the clones to do a lot better.

Last edited:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here's a close up of a lower bud from a cross I'm working on:

picture.php

Vintage bagseed x sensi star x nycd