What's new

Frankie’s Haze from Top Dawg

Hash Artist

Anybody grow the Frankie’s Haze from Top Dawg? I’ve got 3 ladies and really love the smells so far! Will prob harvest in a few days during full moon! Are they looking about done??

Attachments

• IMG_8531.png
    IMG_8531.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 69

kro-magnon

Veteran
Those little buds look good but as OP said a bigger picture of the whole plant or main buds would be better.
What type of smell this plant have?

Hash Artist

One Frankie plant was shorter stature and slow to flower with nl5 type bud structure just starting to get chunky less resin but super musty smelling like piff and basement. The other two are more irresistible sweet piff smelling, great resin, one having more branching and jack like bud structure with the other being more black piff bud structure. Not a big producer but the best smelling herb I’ve grown in a long time. Will be interesting to see which one has the best flavor.
I’ve got a few plants from crickets Haze double pack, lots of variation and beautiful expressions in those packs.
Also got a small Squirrel Tail C haze, has similar hazy piffy smells up front but also has extremely foul undertones and rich spiced food aromas. Gonna be a hazy summer!

Hash Artist

Abc, a, b, c. Earlier pics are from plant b.

Attachments

• IMG_8543.jpeg
    IMG_8543.jpeg
    433.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8546.jpeg
    IMG_8546.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8549.jpeg
    IMG_8549.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8550.jpeg
    IMG_8550.jpeg