What's new

Four Bugs from HELL that should NOT be allowed.....

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
dutchmasters420 said:
then when I step on them they don't rule shit no more.

Hate to break it to ya, but just stepping on it is a very chancy way of trying to kill a 14" centipede that can bite from both ends......

And good luck stepping on 30-100 flying 2" hornets, or a swarm of 200+ 1" ants.....

Smart thing to do when you encounter these beasts is to run the fuck away, very very quickly....bravado will only git ya hurtin'...

G

Yeah I saw that centapide video eating the mouse. Those things are killers!!! I wouldnt step on that fucker. Besidesw , if you did smuch it , could you imagine all the goop that would be on your shoes? No thanks. And the japanese hornets would have your ass as well. Too big and too many to screw with

The Saifu in Africa are insane. No large but killers as well.They are the fiercest predators in Africa. They do more killing than any other creature there.

Nevermind

Im just happy you arent showing any more Mantis pics. That is too much for me

Deadly Fear

People...keep these things? I cannot fathom the logic behind that.

I want these things as far away from me as possible. Just knowing they exist is giving me the shivers. :puppydoge

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Deadly Fear said:
People...keep these things? I cannot fathom the logic behind that.

I want these things as far away from me as possible. Just knowing they exist is giving me the shivers. :puppydoge

People do keep centipedes of all sizes, and I have heard of a few research and scientific types keeping pepsis wasps, and some zoos have Bullet ants......but no one keeps Japanese Hornets.

And I can't figger it out either......just makes no sense.

billy bob

Bug"s from HELL

Bug"s from HELL

YAHH the world is full of these types of critters very dangerous,very leathel
I was looking on these forums about a year ago and came across a thread tittled (Great stoken beasties.) The photo was of somones arm with a 12inch green praying mantis on it . The thing looked like it could take mouse with on problems.but I think it would loose against those japanese hornets, still would be a trip to watch the battle. :smoweed: :smoweed:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
one day we will be doing battle with giant insecets bacteria and fungus!!! watch!!! naussicaa valley of the wind!! awessome anime!

NOKUY

Veteran
genkisan..what's goin on bro? :wave:

nice thread!!!

I could seriously live with almost all insects.....most dont bother me....even the ones u posted...since I'll prolly never have to deal w/ them.

....but if it was up to me I'd get rid of fukin skeeters and no-see-ums.

Im pretty lucky because they don't like my blood too much for sum reason (prolly cuz I'm a "garlic-fiend")...but my girlfriend gets bit about 100 times more than me and I have to hear about it..... so that is my misery.

mosquito.JPG

G

Brown Recluse

Brown_recluse.jpg

amongst all the bugs in my area, these scare me the most. It's venom will literally eat your skin and the babies pack just as much venom in their bites as adults.

A dude in one of my old apartment complexes had to have his leg amputated after being bit.

NOKUY

Veteran
RalphDog said:
Brown Recluse

Brown_recluse.jpg

amongst all the bugs in my area, these scare me the most. It's venom will literally eat your skin and the babies pack just as much venom in their bites as adults.

A dude in one of my old apartment complexes had to have his leg amputated after being bit.

my sisters x- BF had a BADDDDDD run in w/ a brown recluse.

he keeps reptiles, and sum spiders as pets in a basement

he got bit by a brown recluse on his right foot, and most of his skin died on his entire right side..leg arm and all....really fuked up.

he's Ok today, but could have been deadly

b8man

Veteran
I got bitten by one of those giant black centipedes when I slept on a beach in Thailand years ago.

Not fun.

HCSmyth

Anyone see last nights Indians/Yankees game? They got invaded by swarms of bugs known as "Canadian Soldiers" off lake Erie. It was pretty funny to watch!

RED145

A specimen about eleven inches in length can consume an adult mouse in about two hours completely, not even bones or fur are left.
Genki,I'm not buying it.No matter how much more I smoke tonite,I cant buy this.No way a bug 11 inches long is going to consume a 1200lb moose in 2 hours!!Were the hell does 1200lbs of moose fit in a tiny bug like that?Imagine the pile of shit left when it's done!! :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
HCSmyth said:
Anyone see last nights Indians/Yankees game? They got invaded by swarms of bugs known as "Canadian Soldiers" off lake Erie. It was pretty funny to watch!

I had seen it, was pretty cool, but that has happened once this summer in Toronto during a game, and happens quite often where I live.
There are called "midges" they look almost identical to a mosquito except the have kind of furry plumose antennae. They are fairly harmless, but they make a mess of buildings when they congregate on the side of walls under lights at night, their dropping. Very hard to get off
I thought everybody got them until I watched the game
Was kind of funny watching Joba get sprayed down with mosquito spray

G

RED145 said:
Genki,I'm not buying it.No matter how much more I smoke tonite,I cant buy this.No way a bug 11 inches long is going to consume a 1200lb moose in 2 hours!!Were the hell does 1200lbs of moose fit in a tiny bug like that?Imagine the pile of shit left when it's done!! :wave:

I'd say you've already smoked enough, take a gander at that post again.

G

This is why i will not travel to south America, Australia, or Africa with out the afore mentioned flame thrower with 4000 gallons of napalm in reserve.

Don't forget Africa has Ebola too!!

L

Lune TNS

Glad I'm not fighting in the middle east right now. Bullets, bombs, and camel spiders:
large-camel-spider.jpg

RED145

GD,he said an 11 inch long centipede can consume an adult moose in 2 hrs,not even bones or fur left over??wadda ya talkin about

Hey Lune,them camel spiders aint that bad,that pic is a camera trick.it appears to be as long as the guys leg in the background,but notice the shirt sleeve on the guy holdin it,about 2 or 3 inches max. :wave: