What's new

Found a movie I need to spark one and watch

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Was sparking a joint of Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold, and wanted to hear the song from back then. This video came up on a web search. LOL, was graduating HS in SoCal back then.

But that dude in the shades and striped shirt, glueing two huge papers together helping himself to a bunch of Romero's trashy weed. Pure comedy. 1.25 phatties for me.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Considering they were grabbing handfulls of green leafy tops before the plants had even flowered, calling the baggie a 'good lid', that probably tasted like hay... not 'super-weed' smoke.

Wading through that field of dope was cool. The best was that cartoon video of the song I was searching.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
LOL towing the uhaul trailer behind the 71 Dodge Demon (?) with trash bags of dope. Funny shit IMO.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Considering they were grabbing handfulls of green leafy tops before the plants had even flowered, calling the baggie a 'good lid', that probably tasted like hay... not 'super-weed' smoke.

Wading through that field of dope was cool. The best was that cartoon video of the song I was searching.
My 1st grow (1986) was Mexican bag seed. Not knowing what I was doing, the top of the grow hit the bottom of the lights soon after flowering was initiated.
......... so, I had no choice but to grab a handful of leaves and nuke 'em.

To this very day, I still think fondly about that high I enjoyed over a 2 month period and wish I had her back
................. who cares what it tasted like, I don't even remember anything but the super fine quality of the high. :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts