What's new

Flowerhouse of Stash II

trybud

between the rain and the rippers i didn't quite get what i expected this harvest so i decided to flower out a few orphaned clones and get me some color. im no camera whiz so pics suck but you'll get the idea. strains are:

Blockhead...from pack of seeds i bought in 2003
Blueberry... Dabney x 1996 DJ short BB
Heaven....owls productions
GodsGift....Dr's orders '05
Bubba K...harborside (x-man?)
Sour Diesel...harborside (x-man)
Afghan Purple Kush.....seeds smuggled to me by some friends of mine fighting the war on terror...ran 25 seeds and picked 1 decent mom and dad

Heres the same flowerhouse from my other thread

those 'discolored' plants are the afghanis

this pic is centered on my Sour D

another shot

all plants in 3 gallon containers with kellogs patio plus/ocean forest 50/50. Rainbow mix bloom and dolomite mixed in. supplemental feedings w/ PBP bloom
all plants pictured @ day 35 of flower

LORD BENIS

Very nice!!!
How exactly is that little greenhouse constructed? Looks like fine mesh under some kind of mylar? How is it attached to the ground? Keep up the good work and be sure to keep us posted.

trybud

go to flowerhouse.com. its just a 9 x 9 x 8.5h. comes in a hoop type case and pops up, supported by corded tent poles. the screen is one of the 2 doors, windows screened in too. i bought mine at home depot (online only) for $320 delivered to my door. this is my 1st late crop ever in a GH. i hope to get about 4+ lbs . i usually run a GH in early spring to beat the rippers and run 25 plants for 3 lbs..(hopefully gonna do better this coming spring...better prepared)

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nice pure ghani you have there. Im sure that would be land race Afghani seed. Very nice ! Would love to here more about that one. Kind of has DC colors and for 35 days is really pretty.

Awesome greenhouse grow trybud. I'm curious, could you keep the greenhouse heated and flower a batch of girls this time of year? Probably a stupid question, but I know nothing about outdoor growing (except that I'll be looking for a killer guerilla spot this year.)

trybud

the days are too short in my opinion.... i have about 20 2' tall plants that i bring into the greenhouse during daylight and put away under a light at night....its best to be vegging plants inside and placing them outside around feb. 15th for an april harvest.....oh and welcome to icmag seventynine......50 posts and you can pm

HK: my blueberry is my signature strain.. super blueberry smell/flavor and total knockdown potency...the batch i have is from that greenhouse pictured...turned out a bit fluffy cuz of the later bloom start...maybe you'll get a taste one day (?)

Last edited:
I'll try to work my way up to 50 posts. Problem is I either need to think of 45 more intelligent things to say :nono: I had not heard of trying to put plants out in february for an april harvest. Will they not be sent back into veg?

This is really exciting because maybe I will get a chance to try outdoors before I was expecting. I just need to find an obscure place (that's in the valley because I'm guessing february would have gnarly frost up in the hills around here.)

79 :rasta:

trybud

none of my strains try to reveg when flowered no later than feb. 28th...later than that i dont know what would happen...spring buds finish a few days faster and yield less than a same-sized plant in summer (a little fluffier too)..try it out if you have a shelter from the cold for them. i usually put out a few clones at around 18" or bigger and its really worth my while.......

Hmm...if I could just think of a way to do a guerilla grow sheltered from the cold. I like the idea of a spring harvest, although I'm honestly not to happy about the idea of ruderalis (sp?) genes.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmmmmm..... I see you have experience with Heaven aswell, what would you say about it? I have it in a cross from esbe, and may run it this season. Would love to see more pics of these lines!

trybud

Heaven used to be the king around here when we first got our beans..ive had the same pheno since 2003 i think.. i got some of those heaven crosses from him too.. heaven x erdpurt. my friend is running those alongside heaven x erdpurt from zenseeds...im running taskenti x gg3 x erdpurt and n7 x b3 x danish passion....kinda got mine in stasis cuz im crowded right now but i will be posting pics soon

trybud

im getting ready to put out the spring crop so i think im gonna start another thread... i got my usual gear going plus 12 seeds from esben and 5 heads g13 x SD..gonna be a nice learning experience for me this spring/summer...

Hindu Killer

Veteran
H3ads G13xSD?? I grew G33bx2 last season. Most sour smelling pot Ive ever seen. Was like wow smelling the jars. Good vigor, and potency.....as good as any other. Still have some of the original seed. Thought about putting it in the line up.....so many strains so little time!

What an awesome Greenhouse you have trybud!

I got a chance to try some of trybud's famous blueberry (as well as a couple other delicious varieties) yesterday. Thought I'd just let you know what I thought.

We vaped some blueberry in a volcano, and then later I smoked some out of a bong. I've tasted bud before that's supposed to taste like berry, etc. This blueberry taste JUST like blueberries. Incredible. The smoke was fairly smooth, and probably among the best tasting weed I've ever smoked. When I smoked it in the bong it was a little harsher and had a little less flavor than when vaped. I suppose this is par for the course when comparing to a volcano. I've got to say though, this was one of the best tasting buds I've ever smoked.

The high was very couchlocky. However, not to to a debilitating extent (that's a good thing for me.) I'd rate the potency at 7-8/10.

VERY good bud.

I also had some purple kush on the volcano that was just out of this world. I say the blueberry was some of the best tasting smoke I've ever had. One of the reasons I only say "some of the best" is because I still can't decide if I prefer the purple kush. This kush had one of the best flavors I've ever had.

It was somewhat sweet...almost cloying, and yet at the same time it had a great bouquet (is that a proper word for describing pot lol). I noticed a peppery flavor, and definitely some spice. I could get hints of coffee and cinnamon.

Great job trybud! You know your shit!

trybud

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed those tastes...a couple clubs were really interested in getting some finished buds but they low-balled me (even by club standards). i asked if they'd carry my clones (2 clubs still carry clones near me) and got told they had a certain set group of vendors and dont buy from anyone else to be fair to them (empty clone shelves all the time tho..lol)so i have to get these strains out there 1 person at a time......for the record that isn't sr71 PK( in case anyones wondering)its my landrace i got from the war on terror.......i'll get over this bout of laziness and maybe take some pics and start a new thread w/ my H3ads gear and esbens purt crosses, along with my usual suspects.

Latest posts

Latest posts